Do you have problems sleeping at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

concernfellow

BANNED
Mar 21, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys, just a quick question... Due to this pandemic, I have been staying at home, in fact in my bedroom most of the time. Working, movies, reading and sometimes eating. And to the point that I have trouble sleeping at night. Does this occur to anyone of you here? Do you have any remedies or ways to help sleeping easier? Please do share!

There are many people who are facing sleeping issues because of this pandemic. Here are some tips that can help you to sleep better. Go to bed at a fixed time. don't use mobile phones before going to sleep, and don't drink tea or coffee at least two hours before going to bed.

You can also read this blog it helped me to get better sleep and I hope it can help you also.

Oct 7, 2020
Visit site
Hey there.. Yes, I also faced the same problem at the beginning. It has something to do with "First Night Effect". If you changed so much arrangement (perhaps you brought your PC home) in your bedroom, you brain will become alert with these changes. Hence, you become more alert and hard to sleep. Some people are so sensitive, they cant even sleep even thought they just change to new pillow!

sleep-e1587004098735.png

From the complaint history, I doubt your body is experiencing enough physical stress, for a serous need or call for sleep. Plot an hours walk away and back to your bedroom. Walk that path in the hottest part of each day, without water. If you are in good health, this is safe. And your body will sleep every nite. This will work in winter too. The hottest part of a day is the brightest. Light exposure should help your sleep also.

Status
Not open for further replies.