Do you have problems sleeping at night?

Mar 21, 2020
Hey guys, just a quick question... Due to this pandemic, I have been staying at home, in fact in my bedroom most of the time. Working, movies, reading and sometimes eating. And to the point that I have trouble sleeping at night. Does this occur to anyone of you here? Do you have any remedies or ways to help sleeping easier? Please do share!

There are many people who are facing sleeping issues because of this pandemic. Here are some tips that can help you to sleep better. Go to bed at a fixed time. don't use mobile phones before going to sleep, and don't drink tea or coffee at least two hours before going to bed.

You can also read this blog it helped me to get better sleep and I hope it can help you also.

Apr 2, 2020
Sometimes I have the same problems, too, and a friend suggested to me Aware - Meditation & Mindfulness app. Stress and depression, insomnia and catastrophic fatigue – I'm confident that it's possible to cope with all these problems through meditation. This application helps me to quickly relax, repose, and gain strength.

ASK THE COMMUNITY