Dinosaur-killing asteroid did not trigger a long 'nuclear winter' after all

Feb 22, 2023
Visit site
"Oh my; Zeus: : (Wish my damlessness! "First comment!"" "75% " I am heard this before, but what if it was a geo-explosion creating an expact (or it was mostly water-less (as if controlled by creatures and producing of bodies... early in the planet and an asteroid went through; thought I; too... exposing the planet to deep-space--like conditions (maybe massive-blindness I thought even of the photographic retelling, I hope it lendsup (I thought for the person the swim toward it; thinking it be cool and the person survive the only way-possibly going there. I find us to be very Tyranassaurus of late, (2-3 years (super-on duty (thankfully; honestly) of thoughtwork?)) Blinded from preemption and control-taking of the environment by the other species (whom didn't know they themselves would then predate upon themselves so as to not have done such?)

I just mean; this is too sad if we are related to that blinded dinosaur imaged; yes (for we would relate with the person)?

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2023
Visit site
Global temperatures did not plummet in the aftermath of the asteroid impact that caused the demise of the dinosaurs, a new study suggests.

A recent study suggests that global temperatures did not drop significantly after the asteroid impact that led to the extinction of dinosaurs, contradicting previous theories of a prolonged "nuclear winter."
MaryKayInTouch

Last edited: