Did I get the Pfizer vaccine or the placebo?

Aug 12, 2020
Visit site
So, I got my first injection in the Pfizer study yesterday. My only symptoms were my temperature going up from 97.1 to 97.7 degress and some arm soreness the next day. Is there any way to hazard a WAG whether I got the placebo or the vaccine?

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
The increase in temperature is not significant. That small change can occur throughout the day, vaccine, placebo, or nothing.

The arm soreness the next day might indicate you got the vaccine. The placebo however likely contains everything except the active component, so getting a sore arm is no guarantee of a vaccine.

You might run a search on "vaccine adjuvants", and then try to figure out if it contains anything that could cause the arm pain. Right now it would seem there is no way to be sure one way or the other.

ZipFile

BANNED
Aug 16, 2020
Visit site
The increase in temperature is not significant. That small change can occur throughout the day, vaccine, placebo, or nothing.

The arm soreness the next day might indicate you got the vaccine. The placebo however likely contains everything except the active component, so getting a sore arm is no guarantee of a vaccine.

You might run a search on "vaccine adjuvants", and then try to figure out if it contains anything that could cause the arm pain. Right now it would seem there is no way to be sure one way or the other.
A placebo must have nothing biologically active or it is not a placebo

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
A placebo must have nothing biologically active or it is not a placebo

A placebo is everything but the active. It may contain a variety of substances, some of which can cause an adverse reaction. Many people who receive placebos, especially injections, can have adverse reactions to the carriers, even though it is a placebo. And a placebo has no vaccine "ingredients".

Fake diseases do not kill hundreds of thousands of infected people.

So, I got my first injection in the Pfizer study yesterday. My only symptoms were my temperature going up from 97.1 to 97.7 degress and some arm soreness the next day. Is there any way to hazard a WAG whether I got the placebo or the vaccine?

On rethinking this, the most likely people who can tell if they got the active vaccine are those who develop symptoms like fevers and chills. Not having these symptoms proves nothing, but if you do, then you most likely got the vaccine which results from the immune responses that gives the chills and fever. These symptoms usually result from the antigenic determinants of the vaccine, and are NOT found in the placebo.

ZipFile

BANNED
Aug 16, 2020
Visit site
A placebo is everything but the active. It may contain a variety of substances, some of which can cause an adverse reaction. Many people who receive placebos, especially injections, can have adverse reactions to the carriers, even though it is a placebo. And a placebo has no vaccine "ingredients".

Fake diseases do not kill hundreds of thousands of infected people.

On rethinking this, the most likely people who can tell if they got the active vaccine are those who develop symptoms like fevers and chills. Not having these symptoms proves nothing, but if you do, then you most likely got the vaccine which results from the immune responses that gives the chills and fever. These symptoms usually result from the antigenic determinants of the vaccine, and are NOT found in the placebo.
Actually the third largest cause of death in the USA every year is Iatrogenic death or DOCTOR CAUSED DEATH. Funny how no one mentions the ventilators anymore after they were proven to kill the infected

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site

Just to clarify the effects of a placebo vaccine, these almost certainly have "adjuvants" included to enchance delivery of the vaccine to the immune system. Such adjuvants can cause significant adverse reactions without an active component present.

This quote is from an NIH article (see link below) regarding this very topic :

"Local adjuvant-associated side effects range from mild injection site pain, tenderness, redness, inflammation and swelling".

And again, this is without the vaccine component, and in Pfizer's case, an mRNA format. Placebo alone can cause adverse reactions. It is a known fact.

Titled: Comparative Safety of Vaccine Adjuvants: A Summary of Current Evidence and Future Needs :

* https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615573/

Last edited:

ZipFile

BANNED
Aug 16, 2020
Visit site
Just to clarify the effects of a placebo vaccine, these almost certainly have "adjuvants" included to enchance delivery of the vaccine to the immune system. Such adjuvants can cause significant adverse reactions without an active component present.

This quote is from an NIH article (see link below) regarding this very topic :

"Local adjuvant-associated side effects range from mild injection site pain, tenderness, redness, inflammation and swelling".

And again, this is without the vaccine component, and in Pfizer's case, an mRNA format. Placebo alone can cause adverse reactions. It is known fact.

Titled: Comparative Safety of Vaccine Adjuvants: A Summary of Current Evidence and Future Needs :

* https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615573/
You have no idea what you are saying. The placebo is not a vaccine and as such needs nothing to enhance or stabilize it.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
You have no idea what you are saying. The placebo is not a vaccine and as such needs nothing to enhance or stabilize it.

Quite the contrary. My prior posting on the nature of adjuvants is absolute fact.

People should rely on the consensus opinions of global health experts over non-scientific drivel.

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
@OP: you need to wait till your hair falls out to tell....

We must hope that this is just a joke. His hair might already have fallen out, but won't from the injection.

@Chem721 : Zip got banned, I would guess for ridicule rather than argumentativeness.

Yes, Zip got banned by people reporting his false statements. It was neither ridicule or argumentativeness.

Still cleaning up his lies. Could not let it sit there and influence anyone.