Question Did Google end its military support program?

Nov 18, 2019
Visit site
I recall Google being called to task for its work on military software, which many felt contradicted their motto of "do no evil."
Google said they'd back off these projects but not until 2019, and we are now nearing the end of the year. Have they stopped working with the Department of Defense yet?

Nov 19, 2019
Visit site
If I'm being generous, I'd say they'd need to at least ride out the rest of their current agreement to actually stop working with DoD. But, I'm not generous. So, I'm gonna assume they are 100% still working with the DoD for the foreseeable future.

I spent time in Germany during the Cold war, 1977, and watched how society feminized all the males and the women dressed like males. It was fascinating when this happens when someone comes to take what you have there will be no one around to fight for you. You end up with a society of very weak people. Freedom always requires strength.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
I spent time in Germany during the Cold war, 1977, and watched how society feminized all the males and the women dressed like males. It was fascinating when this happens when someone comes to take what you have there will be no one around to fight for you. You end up with a society of very weak people. Freedom always requires strength.

There is some pretty ferocious woman so I don't know. :D