Demonic Activity-Need Help

Dec 4, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys I don't know if this is where this topic belongs but we need some help. This past week we done a paranormal Investigation and all he'll broke loose with paranormal activity. Could someone watch the video below and tell us what it is and how to get rid of it. Please.

View: https://youtu.be/pdgjlhpgTiY

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys I don't know if this is where this topic belongs but we need some help. This past week we done a paranormal Investigation and all he'll broke loose with paranormal activity. Could someone watch the video below and tell us what it is and how to get rid of it. Please.

View: https://youtu.be/pdgjlhpgTiY

Mind & Psychology would seem appropriate to me. Another suggestion is weird science &/or paranormal activity?

Mind & Psychology would seem appropriate to me. Another suggestion is weird science &/or paranormal activity?
Dear Petra4,
you comment:
Demonic Activity Needs Help
Mind and psychology would seem appropriate to me. Another suggestion is strange science and / or paranormal activity?
Dear Petra4
I also address health issues, biomedical alongside the depth in physics.
My question:
Do you know of any studies that relate to obscure questions of the dominating Human Mind through this sphere of microorganisms that envelop and penetrate throughout the human body?

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Dear Petra4,
you comment:
Demonic Activity Needs Help
Mind and psychology would seem appropriate to me. Another suggestion is strange science and / or paranormal activity?
Dear Petra4
I also address health issues, biomedical alongside the depth in physics.
My question:
Do you know of any studies that relate to obscure questions of the dominating Human Mind through this sphere of microorganisms that envelop and penetrate throughout the human body?

Search under Human Health then narrow your search field down

Meditate on building a white dome around the area and yourselves and surround it with whitelight. The more that meditate on it the more powerful the shield will be. Pretty simple really.

Most people want to bring in preachers and what most people don't know is religion created most of these demons since they believe in Satan and demons they created it through time. Although there was always the Archons which feed on negative energy.

Nov 27, 2019
Visit site
Wonderful. You are God unto yourself. The only problem is you can't keep from dying; for it is appointed unto man once to die and then the judgement. Ooops...

Stand facing East and repeat to yourself while visualizing the actions -- "I experience myself surrounded by an egg-shaped aura of blue light, with a column of light extending from the center of the earth up through my body to the top of the sky. A crown of light is shining brightly overhead and light from this crown is streaming down into my aura, brightening, vivifying and cleansing it. I remain surrounded by a sphere of incandescent blue light, a two-sided mirror reflecting my aura, strengthening and compressing it tightly around my body and reflecting away any and all negativity and psychic attacks back to their sources." Count 32 breaths (a mystic number for reasons I won't get into) while performing this visualization.

My aura is blue, at any rate. Yours might be a different color. (Determine this with a visualization exercise and substitute your aura color in the above formula.) This should give each of you a measure of personal protection anyway.

I think that is a great way to explain it William. Thanks for sharing. Not many people know about this.

Wonderful. You are God unto yourself. The only problem is you can't keep from dying; for it is appointed unto man once to die and then the judgement. Ooops...

The body dies and goes back into the ground and really becomes food. The consciousness and soul move on. Sure you will judge yourself when you move on out of here but to see what you have learned from this experience and what else the soul wants to learn. I assure you that your Hebrew god won't be judging me.lol! It has been long known about reincarnation and was even removed from the Bible. The oldest religion Hindu knows all about reincarnation. It is fraudulent to say we only live once. That is as fraudulent as mainstream science saying once your dead your dead.

Dec 7, 2019
Visit site
Q: How to get rid of it?
A: Turn the lights on.

If you're actually a paranormal 'researcher' your job ny definition is to have the resources & analytical skills to demonstrate the simply explanation of these 'spooky' phenomena!

FWIW My wife is one of the founders of the Norwalk Paranormal Research Group (NPRG). And we used to live in CT near the Warren's (q.v.).

Me? I'm far too hard boiled to even consider anything other than a reasonable explanation, as as such I take all the fun out of the ghost stories.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
i killed a entity when i was a kid in my dreams that cause me sleep apnea, i got sick of waking up not breathing and being able to move, so i choked the thing out and killed it in my dream. never had anything other me the rest of my life after that. i have no fear any more of paranormal activity, ill sit anywhere and laugh at it now.

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
also this is not ghostly or demonic, its dimension shifting. more scientific. its like the 4th dimension and our 3rd dimension overlap or something can manipulate showing a little bit of it self between the two. when you die you will transgress to the 4th dimension, the old ooks call it heaven but its just the next dimension.

There is no validity for the 3rd ,4th or 2nd dimension. There is proof for the 5th Dimension around the late 60,s.

But I thought we were in the 3rd dimension? Kind of like a radio station some of the interference comes in from other dimensions such as seeing a ghost. And we can't fully see it because it isn't totally in this dimension but more than likely the 4th which is so close to the 3rd.

Look at a square cube, we see things in 3 dimensions. You see the top and two sides, we can't see the 4th dimension. We assume it's there only by mathematical equations. We see the sun and moon in one dimension. We know however they have two sides by mathematical principles and observations.