Debunking the most dangerous claims of 'Plandemic'

Willis-Karp's advice is likely the most sound. To paraphrase: don't challenge immunity with alcohol or sugar (and I might add, don't smoke ANYTHING as even "harmless" marijuana inflames lungs and increases risk of severe disease... as well as wrecking REM sleep, and from my own anecdotal experience, virtually stopping remembered dreaming entirely... cannot be good!)
The reference to the beach and sand having beneficial effects is a reference to decades old weak research linking exposure to soil bacteria with reduced depression and improved mood. Willis-Karp's advice to take probiotics makes much more sense as garbage left on the beach is more likely to make microbial exposure be to organisms such as aspergillus flavus (common mildew which produces aflotoxin beta, a serious toxin and carcinogen) and aspergillus niger (black toxic mold).
HIV didn't come from "Polio vaccine from Africa". If someone could go ahead and run a viral comparison study, the not-entirely-impossible assertion that HIV 1 is the decendant of the SV-40 which was found to have contaminated the original Salk polio vaccine, could be either confirmed or debunked.
I myself would extend advice of Willis-Karp in the article to simply more generally : not stress immunity, chemically nor behaviorally; enhance immunity in practical ways, provided you aren't in evident immediate danger of provoking a cytokine storm; oh yes! And have fun and do happy things!

Willis-Karp's advice is likely the most sound. To paraphrase: don't challenge immunity with alcohol or sugar (and I might add, don't smoke ANYTHING as even "harmless" marijuana inflames lungs and increases risk of severe disease... as well as wrecking REM sleep, and from my own anecdotal

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
now after reading this and seeing the documentary only a irrational person won't see the propaganda when your stories cites the Experts but no names articles but no reference on the other hand the documentary cites and links articles on pub-med and named their experts and had a 5 min check on your writer shes so far left that she will probably never find her way back good luck selling yourselves cheap to big pharma eventually people will wake up and not read your bias crap than you wont get a cent once your purpose has been served