Darkness caused by dino-killing asteroid snuffed out life on Earth in 9 months

Dec 27, 2021
Visit site
Didn't that nasty rock also trigger a spate of Siberian volcanic eruptions the rapidly dumped CO2 into atmosphere? Sort of a one - two punch for complex life.
The head honcho was so upset with the dinosaurs that honcho just wanted to make sure they was eliminated!!LOL

I only wish that there were a "Head Honcho" given the way H. Sapiens has used the planet's resources; we might be able to negotiate avoiding the "dirt nap" of extinction. However, being realistic, there is no "Head Honcho", just Nature and Evolution which are mechanical and random processes beyond our control and propitiation. So consider the possibility that the "zoftic", bodacious woman you met at some "Two For One Night" and plan to date, may just turn out to be a Velociraptor who has avoided those mechanical and random processes.

• Love
Reactions: Herman
Dec 27, 2021
Visit site
I only wish that there were a "Head Honcho" given the way H. Sapiens has used the planet's resources; we might be able to negotiate avoiding the "dirt nap" of extinction. However, being realistic, there is no "Head Honcho", just Nature and Evolution which are mechanical and random processes beyond our control and propitiation. So consider the possibility that the "zoftic", bodacious woman you met at some "Two For One Night" and plan to date, may just turn out to be a Velociraptor who has avoided those mechanical and random processes.
Oh gosh I was married to one of them LOL

Reactions: Snorrie

Latest posts