Dark energy could lead to a second (and third, and fourth) Big Bang, new research suggests

Feb 19, 2023
Visit site
Scientists have proposed a way that the universe could stop expanding, ending in a 'Big Crunch' that resets space and time as we know it.

Dark energy could lead to a second (and third, and fourth) Big Bang, new research suggests : Read more

BLACK ENERGY DOESN'T EXIST.
Black energy was a creation of man in an attempt to understand how the universe can be expanding when gravity exists.
If we bear in mind the decrease in the Universal density of potential energy due to universal expansion, we see that a lower density allows the increase of G and as such a potential that was created in a certain location happens to happen at a greater distance, thus allowing a stable expansion of gravitational fields and also of the great gravitational field, the Universe.
The apparent accelerated expansion of the universe is due to the misreading caused by the contraction of local time due to universal expansion.
You can read about this in an article already published:

The Universal Gravitational Variable (sciepub.com)

http://www.sciepub.com/portal/searc...urnals=&article_types=&sort_by=Most-Views&pg=

or

(PDF) The Universal Gravitational Variable (researchgate.net)

Feb 23, 2023
Visit site
"Energy can be created only when the applied force is the ok inherent property of the source" 3E=3*1/2 mc2 ,one time of energy create twice of energy. This is start of new ERA . Soon people will prove dark energy = energy creation both related to black hole.

Feb 23, 2023
Visit site
Or what is called dark energy may be elastic filaments or forces: let's call it Slinky Theory. If you're sitting somewhere on a slinky (which is basically a spring) in its expansion phase, it will appear to be both expanding and accelerating, but when a certain threshold is reached it will gradually slow, then reverse and start to contract at accelerating velocity. This pulsatile or waveform behavior of a universe could go on and on...forever.

Reactions: sureshbaliyan
Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
Or, our universe is just a bubble among the quantum foam that exists outside this universe.
and like a vacuum, the bubble will expand until it pops.
So the dark energy acting on our universe is located outside of our universe.
and as our universe bubble grows bigger, the faster it accelerates.

But, what if we are just virtual particles for the real outside of our universe.
Then as soon as our bubble pops, everything will unravel and it will be as if we never existed.

Ash

Feb 24, 2023
Visit site
If the universe and the wider beyond the universe is infinite I suspect we have had many countless big bangs. Maybe in another part of the beyond our universe there is a number of big bangs. Hence the multi-universe theory. Its all unprovable and will forever remain a hypothesis.

The earth is but a slight moment in the vast universe and many times less in the beyond our universe.

What we need to do is think about how to live outside the earth, as overpopulation will happen and maybe not in my lifetime but may be in our kid's lifetime or their kids for sure.

The WEF and the goal of the globalists to depopulate the world using jabs and reducing food supply may well be the right view even though it is evil to take a life force? I hope we learn how to live off earth soon else human kind is doomed.

Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
Clarification wanted: Under current theory, the Universe is thought to have had a rapid period of expansion after the Big Bang, and to be rapidly expanding now. Is it supposed to have been expanding like that throughout its history?

Feb 26, 2023
Visit site
Or, our universe is just a bubble among the quantum foam that exists outside this universe.
and like a vacuum, the bubble will expand until it pops.
So the dark energy acting on our universe is located outside of our universe.
and as our universe bubble grows bigger, the faster it accelerates.

But, what if we are just virtual particles for the real outside of our universe.
Then as soon as our bubble pops, everything will unravel and it will be as if we never existed.

We could also be inside the cylinder of an internal combustion engine. Right now the piston is going down causing everything to expand, soon......😱😳😵‍💫🎇

Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
"flooding the universe with light and matter!" - Yes, it has been written: "Let there be light". Man's arrogance is astonishing, Why can't 'scientists' accept (as many do) that the universe is so finely balanced that it is a mathematical probability to have required a Creator? Perhaps these eggheads need to expand their knowledge to include other viable disciplines other than using 'models' attempting to understand complex adaptive systems which always defy any predictive math.
You are aware that the odds of you actually having been born, is astounding.
Everything had to be just perfect for you to be the one who got born.
all the other spermatozoa that swam alongside you, lost.
Robbed of lifebefore it even began.
Not like they can complain, though, since they are not here
And yet, here you are, saying the universe has to be magical since it got everything so right.
Do you have any idea of how many failed universes had to appear before ours just happened to be slightly more lucky?
This universe exists, we exist in it, but this universe is expanding and may not really be a selfcontaining universe that will last forever, so in that case, our universe is flawed from our perspective.

Mar 4, 2023
Visit site
I believe that the universe is still expanding as a result of energy/matter/velocity from the big bang. There is no way to measure the universe as it is constantly growing.

The chances that there is a planet where intelligent life can be found (and still thriving) is never going to be found. My theory is that the further we are able to see back in time with our powerful telescopes, enough time would have passed that all intelligent life thousands of light years away would certainly be doomed by now. As like life on Earth, our sun will eventually collapse upon itself and will eventually turn into a Black Hole and destroy the universe.

Terraforming extraterrestrial planets far away in distant galaxies in order to relocate intelligent life will come true one day. If we are able to hop scotch our way across the unknown in the far future, can we expect to live forever? And just how close will mankind thrive in the far flung future as compared to today's civilization?

Feb 26, 2023
Visit site
Or we are already in the second (third, or fourth, or ...) Big Bang
Yep, that's a chunk of the plot of my upcoming novel, The Genesis Reset: None of the Above 5. Given I'm only working on book 2, it'll be a long time until it's done. I'm sure there are a lot of science fiction authors that watch dark energy and other fundamentals. The Big Crunch idea has been around for a long time. The Big Bang is one of a handful of things the general public remembers from science.

Dec 10, 2019
Visit site
Since theories are being thrown around without observations of any kind to back them up, I have a theory of my own. I believe that there is a massive black hole...basically the mother of all black holes that is so dense that it is shaped to encapsulate all of the visible universe. Basically outside of the visible universe, the black hole exists, and is sucking every bit of matter into itself. Hence the accelerating expansion of the universe. I'm still working on squashing the debacle known as "dark matter".

Reactions: P.G. Sundling
Feb 16, 2023
Visit site
Since theories are being thrown around without observations of any kind to back them up, I have a theory of my own. I believe that there is a massive black hole...basically the mother of all black holes that is so dense that it is shaped to encapsulate all of the visible universe. Basically outside of the visible universe, the black hole exists, and is sucking every bit of matter into itself. Hence the accelerating expansion of the universe. I'm still working on squashing the debacle known as "dark matter".

I would love to go and take a peak outside of our universe and perhaps snap a photo, but alas, there is not enough recharge stations between here and there for me to be able to make it.

Anyhow, wouldn’t a black hole drag unevenly on us, possibly put the universe on a spin?

Regarding unfounded theories and such.
What if this universe was just a product of a white hole?
Our universe is expanding because it is being fed by a blackhole, and we are just a pocket-universe.