Cruise ship with apparent coronavirus outbreak is held offshore near San Francisco

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
And all crew members tested positive? and only one crew tested inconclusive? Tell me how that's possible??? That's just strange??

Because this is a bioweapon and somehow it was given to only crew. The way this is sprouting out of nowhere here and there is proof it's more than a virus. This is a bioweapon. Someone has the vaccine but you and I aren't going to get it. When we go in to quarantine in USA get ready because Americans HAVE TO HAVE ACTION and be going, going all the time. People will FREAK OUT locked inside houses. It won't be pretty. May be a good time to have a plan in place before you cannot. The unmentioned item will probably be your best item. Someone will die of lead poisoning before I die of this virus.

Mar 8, 2020
Visit site
I think someone caused the Corano Virus on purpose, Or at least spread it on PURPOSE. Because how come it is said that snakes caused it when the only other animals reported that has it is birds and a few dogs. The corona virus was spread on PURPOSE.

Reactions: LisaSummit2 and dan

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Virus's do have purpose, is it a weapon? No. Their's no evidence of that, though misinformation portrays that theory to cause fear. Not understanding the spread isn't reason to believe that. What is important is to educate ourselves with truth. We are in this together, it's just time to fight this virus .

I think someone caused the Corano Virus on purpose, Or at least spread it on PURPOSE. Because how come it is said that snakes caused it when the only other animals reported that has it is birds and a few dogs. The corona virus was spread on PURPOSE.
Every dang 2 days they say it's from another animal. What?? WHY??? Let's work on a solution. Are we going to spend the next 5 years watching half of the world population die off as we pick a new animal of the week to blame???

Virus's do have purpose, is it a weapon? No. Their's no evidence of that, though misinformation portrays that theory to cause fear. Not understanding the spread isn't reason to believe that. What is important is to educate ourselves with truth. We are in this together, it's just time to fight this virus .
Why do I see over and over that scientist have identified 2 components and cannot identify a 3rd component in the virus?

A cruise ship with a suspected COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak is being kept in limbo near San Francisco Bay, where officials will screen people on board for the virus.

Cruise ship with apparent coronavirus outbreak is held offshore near San Francisco : Read more
BECAUSE we are Americans and TRY to not hold people against their will if they have done nothing wrong. I understand the quarantine. BUT i also believe if they tested people before ever boarding this wouldn't have happened so commonly on cruise liners. So, I find it very sad that once 1st person on cruise becomes ill with virus , we are keeping people adrift KNOWING the effect it has. The 1 patient infects most everyone aboard. This is an unethical solution. We need places IMMEDIATELY set up to get these people off these boats ASAP BEFORE they become another victim. And cruises should have ceased several months ago.