Question Covid19

May 1, 2020
I had a slight fever, to touch, on about Feb. 25th of this year. It only lasted about 3 hours. On March 2nd I experienced what seemed to be a light stomach flu with congestion. Later that day I felt a tightening of my chest and I decided to go out an kill some weeds in my from yard. I have been using a homemade weed killer which is a combination of a gal. of Vinegar, 2 cups of Epsom salts, and 1/4 cup of Dawn liquid soap. After mixing and then spraying my yard I had no more symptoms. I have no idea if I have had Covid 19 Virus. I am isolated like most other people and haven't left my home for almost 2 months. Here is my dilemma - I can't not reveal this as a possible treatment when so many people are dying - because if I found out later that it could have been helpful and I did nothing - that would be unacceptable. I can't test it or me to see if there is anything to this and I don't know who to inform. If someone in this forum has connections maybe they could check it out. Thanks - Donny_nht.

ASK THE COMMUNITY