COVID-19 may spread through breathing and talking — but we don't know how much

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I would be highly suspect about anything the WHO has to say. In fact, I would take anything they have to say and disregard it. Going further I hope that Tedros, Alyward, etc are all indicted and charged with murder. All funding of the WHO must end as well.

GM3

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
If you're referring to Trump's incompetence for the base of your slander against WHO then you're the fool. USA is two years behind on WHO funding and their membership to it. Furthermore trying to discredit and undermine WHO during a pandemic is irresponsible and maybe you should be charged with murder.

GM3

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
Charged with murder? For having an opinion? Wft, lol
Of course not don't be silly. It was in response to an earlier comment where that person floated the ridiculous notion of...."Tedros, Alyward, etc are all indicted and charged with murder. ".....

Apr 28, 2020
Visit site
If you're referring to Trump's incompetence for the base of your slander against WHO then you're the fool. USA is two years behind on WHO funding and their membership to it. Furthermore trying to discredit and undermine WHO during a pandemic is irresponsible and maybe you should be charged with murder.
Are you freaking kidding me? You're defending a organization that has screwed this up and actively lied because of China. The fact you tied this to trump suggests you're a incompetent moron yourself. W.H.O. had knowledge that it was transmissible through human contact but because it was from Taiwan they completely ignored it because of China. They then called Taiwan racist for calling them out about it after their screwup. You're defending a organization that is in the back pocket of communist china and you should be charged with murder since you think anyone who dares challenges them should be murdered. You're a fascist

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I don't think WHO is a competent organization and not because of what Trump says. I base my judgment on WHO's guidance and statements about coronavirus. They seem to be getting much of their information from hearsay in ordinary newspapers and often devoid of common sense. They make useless statements like "there is no evidence you can get infected by mail packages"
This is not the same as there is evidence that you cannot get infected from mail packages. How would they even know? A person develops symptoms 5 or 10 days later and which of the various activities caused the infection. only a few packages may be infected in localized spots. Who is going to volunteer to touch all those packages in every spot? If they have scientifically determined the presence or absence of a virus, they should state so. There are too many "experts" parroting what WHO says about how coronavirus is transmitted.
I give credit to WHO for admitting coronavirus is new and there is a lot they don't know. Previously they were saying airborne transmission is not likely, now they say they found the virus up to 37 feet in the air based on some Chinese reporter's statement which probably true but cannot be verified.
Their misleading statements may be causing a lot of deaths because authorities are barking up the wrong trees. Almost all undeveloped countries have 100 to a thousand times lower infection rates and I strongly suspect it is due to open ventilation facilities. I tried to send WHO a 7-page report so they can investigate. I would not mind if they argued. They never bothered to read it or even acknowledge the message. I have many reliable references that cite viruses can be spread by HVAC and the Worldometers data clearly shows the difference.