COVID-19 may be tied to rare syndrome in children, UK doctors warn

Dec 12, 2019
Visit site
Wow, autoimmune syndromes that skyrocket after mass vaccinations but now narrowed to subsequent infections that trigger them because it's politically advantageous, okay.

Dec 12, 2019
Visit site
Not what was implied, vaccinations by method alone mess up IgA, G and M ratios tilting towards autoimmune, adjuvants do this directly by over-sensitizing, the slightest inflammations become a targets.

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site
Not what was implied, vaccinations by method alone mess up IgA, G and M ratios tilting towards autoimmune, adjuvants do this directly by over-sensitizing, the slightest inflammations become a targets.

Autoimmune disorders also cluster in families, and affect women disproportionately. If autoimmune diseases were caused by mass vaccinations, you would expect to see a more even distribution throughout the population. But hey, I guess some would rather risk dying from measles/polio/cholera than trusting medical science.

Reactions: cecilia fx
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Doctors in the U.K. are now warning of a possible connection between COVID-19 and an unusual inflammatory syndrome in children.

COVID-19 may be tied to rare syndrome in children, UK doctors warn : Read more
My 9 year old son has displayed the symptoms here.. it's so scary to see your child complain of chest pain (apparently there are gastro/abdominal/chest 'cardiac' inflammation) among other symptoms. He also had tickle sore throat, rash on tummy and thighs, swelling of upper lip - all a severe inflammatory response to whatever the cause I will never know!
He is a healthy boy, takes vit D3 high dose, zinc min 12mg a day with his multivitamin supplement.
I am baffled! :/ had called 111, as I knew swelling and skin rash-hives are inflammatory I gave him antihistamine and the symptoms subsided for a space of hours. The heart and throat issues is what I found to be worrying , otherwise I would have just left it to allergic reaction. Now I have investigated... it wasn't. His body I believe was responding to something that I will not know. By the way his penis too had inflamed 'ballooned at it's shaft'.
Parent be aware and informed.