COVID-19 is tied to deadly brain inflammation in some patients

Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
Here's a scene from Dirty Harry, which is very much like taking a chance of getting the potentially deadly Covid19: ""Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a . 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk? "

Jul 9, 2020
Visit site
hi my family believes I might haven ben an early covid -19 on November 10th 2019 I was found unconscious not breathing blood coming from my nose and foam coming from my mouth I barely had a pulse i was rushed to er put on life support all my test results were inclusive i suffered hallucinations, nuraligest problems and blood cloting i also had nerve damage im 33 and still recovering is there a way to see if i had covid then

Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
hi my family believes I might haven ben an early covid -19 on November 10th 2019 I was found unconscious not breathing blood coming from my nose and foam coming from my mouth I barely had a pulse i was rushed to er put on life support all my test results were inclusive i suffered hallucinations, nuraligest problems and blood cloting i also had nerve damage im 33 and still recovering is there a way to see if i had covid then
I'm thinking that an antigen test might.