Could wearing glasses lower the risk of COVID-19?

Sep 18, 2020
Visit site
It's still too early to recommend that everyone don eyeglasses, goggles or face shields in public to protect against COVID-19.

Could wearing glasses lower the risk of COVID-19? : Read more
I had been wearing the glasses when I go out, even before this so called research. And what is with the western science that has dispute even a small thing like wearing glasses, sheer stupidity. The virus load is through eyes, nose and mouth, and it does not take rocket science just plain common sense to protect all the 3. Just wear the damn darn glasses!!!

Sep 18, 2020
Visit site
I had been wearing the glasses when I go out, even before this so called research. And what is with the western science that has dispute even a small thing like wearing glasses, sheer stupidity. The virus load is through eyes, nose and mouth, and it does not take rocket science just plain common sense to protect all the 3. Just wear the damn darn glasses!!!

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
It's still too early to recommend that everyone don eyeglasses, goggles or face shields in public to protect against COVID-19.

I totally disagrre. This is another way of glasses manufactuers make money during the pandemia.

Sep 18, 2020
Visit site
I will always tell people to be aware and take plenty of precautions, this is a pandemic if anyone believes it or not. Lots of Doctors of whom I know personally told me or told my friends how they are dealing with it on a daily basis, and they write the death reports every day. I feel safe wearing the glasses and 2 masks, in the flight I wore the face shield. I follow all the guidelines outside/inside the home, and many more at home. If the 2nd person is safe, I feel safe, as the infection is very transitive ie it keeps spreading and eventually might come somewhere near me, hence the precautions for myself and for others. In a HOT world, the glasses is double edged: it protects us from the virus and also shield the eyes from the HOT Sun. So why not? I tell the poor because they go out physically and have to work physically ie they are exposed to the elements and have to touch, that is the least I can do for them.

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
I also keep telling even the poor people to wear the eye glasses when they go out!

I also keep telling even the poor people to wear the eye glasses when they go out!

I agree,

So still, little is know about when, how and why we ended up with covid-19.

Things are always in the air around us, everyone is up about breathing in germs and transferring germs by picking them up by touch. No one states a thing about when they land on your drink containers then you touch them or drink them, think people, think.

Always completely cover your drink container, I use the Bug Not’s, no holes, a total portable, reusable, washable type, think.

Dec 4, 2019
Visit site
Sorry, I don't trust ANYTHING, that comes out of China.
And you don't buy anything made in China do you? I find that it can't be avoided try as I might. Our merchants buy the cheapest stuff and then stick it to us. And that cheapest stuff comes from China and other far eastern countries. No jobs for Canadians then. I tried buying a leather belt made in Canada and it was nearly impossible. Finally came across a shoe maker/repairer in a mall who made some belts on the side. Not cheap though, but made well and does not fall apart in 2 months, which means it is actually less expensive in the longer run.

Reactions: Edd