Could the Quantum Field be a combination of all fields and live in our temporal dimension with the fabric of Spacetime?

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
I've been trying to separate the quantum field from spacetime this whole time, but now I think it is only the spatial dimensions that get granted to a physical/observed/decohered object.

Could the unification of QM with GR be spatial vs temporal? good god

No wonder the quantum field knows of future decoherence events ..it is time.

The quantum field doesn't care about distance ..because distance is a spatial thing.

Light flows on a path set by the fabric of spacetime ..which isn't spatial either ..it's virtual.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Why isn't gravity just the shape of the fabric? Who is saying it has to be a field or a force?
Do only decohered particles have the ability to bend the fabric of spacetime?

Is the key to an unified theory, what can bend the virtual fabric of spacetime?

The quantum/classical boundary is likely the amount of mass-energy a particle has. ..but particles under than amount can bend spacetime when decohered.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
I think the temporal dimension is running the show.
Time doesn't consider something real unless it is decohered or the mass energy of a virus? Time only ages objects that are real?
Are the spatial dimensions just housing for what the temporal dimension deems real?
Does time project reality into spatial dimensions?

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Does the holographic fabric of spacetime and the quantum fields act as a simulation filter to the reality projection on spatial dimensions - that originates in the temporal dimension?

I know we are in a projection from the way spacetime handles the speed of light in time dilation zones.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Could the spatial dimensions just be additional sub layers to the infinite temporal one? Could all the dimensions/fields/fabrics live under "TIME"?

I suspect we give way too much credence to the spatial dimensions, when all they do is convert waves to physical objects. Time runs the show.

Pure infinity is too much to handle for our reality. Time is the core and then we have all these layers filtering it.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
I think I have a model close to describing our reality.
  • Pure/Unfiltered time at the core is capable of timelines in the future and backwards
  • The quantum fields layer on top of time. This layer doesn’t seem to filter out future time because the quantum field can know of future decoherence events. Nothing is physical in these layers, only quantum waves moving in the medium that is the quantum field. The electromagnetic force lives here also.
  • The holographic fabric of spacetime is next. This instructs physical mass how to flow (gravity). This layer is what filters time from going backwards or jumping to the future. It also handles time dilation volumes. This is where the boundary for the quantum/classical lives. Anything larger than 50,000 bounded atoms is automatically sent to the physical matter layer. Objects smaller can still be sent if they have a decoherence event in their path.
  • Next is the rest of the forces and then the spatial dimensions with physical matter.