Could climate change make humans go extinct?

With the technology and discoveries available to humans I cannot see many things making us extinct; a very unpleasant life yes, but not extinction.

It would be possible to build accommodation and food within airtight spheres, the kind you do see in most typical sci-fi series/ films.

We are moving forward on the indoor farming-

We are using blue/ white light procedures-

I rather suspect stupidity and gullability causing folks to believe this claptrap is more likely. That is if God had not already told us how the earth will end.

Your basis that the science across multiple nations as well as multiple independent scientific papers are inaccurate and can be written off with two lines and a reference to god?

You are either gullible or stupid to believe this garbage but not worth debating as you will not see.

It would be helpful if you are able to direct me towards a recent scientific paper that does not say the climate is changing... I had a look and only found plenty of factual ones detailing issues.

A simplistic one being.... Is the Amazon rain forest's area larger or smaller than 1980 and based on the change in size, would it now absorb more or less CO2.
This question should be achieved in two words rather than unconnected words about something else.