Coronavirus screening expands to 20 US airports; researchers start work on a new vaccine

They probably already have a vaccine made and stand to make billions off of it. They just have to get it approved. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make the vaccine mandatory on all humans. Just think how much money they will make if every human on the Earth has to get the vaccine. Trillions.

Is it just me, or does this whole situation have an "Andromeda Strain" feel to it? The misinformation, the uncoordinated reactions, they all don't fit unless there is something unseen at work.

I did read that book I think a few years ago. My thought is if the Powers that Be wanted to get rid of a few billion humans the way to go for them would be putting out a virus on the world. And we could never trace it back to them. It is my guess that they are doing some trial and error right now. I don't think this is the big one though. Besides by now they don't need all these humans anymore for slaves when they now have A.I robot technologies.