Coronavirus Outbreak: Live Updates

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Please don’t crucify me all you Scientists & Doctors out there but.... As I have read on these Live Science pages that bleach wipes out the COVID-19 virus on surfaces within minutes surely one of you daring Scientists can do something wonderful with this and stop this virus in its tracks.. I’m sure that with all the different medication people take around the world some of the chemicals in those tablets are also doing some known harm to other parts of their bodies and yet they take this daily for many years- some with no additional problems and others that do. As we would only need to potentially take a few - possibly only 1 or 2 of potential COVID-19 eradication bleach tablets &/or a vaccine that safely mimics &/or a synthetic type of ‘safe bleach’ within first few days of getting sick the detrimental effect that . Just an idea... This maybe the next hot grocery item to stock up on before it follows toilet paper and disappears from every supermarket shelf..,

Please don’t crucify me all you Scientists & Doctors out there but.... As I have read on these Live Science pages that bleach wipes out the COVID-19 virus on surfaces within minutes surely one of you daring Scientists can do something wonderful with this and stop this virus in its tracks.. I’m sure that with all the different medication people take around the world some of the chemicals in those tablets are also doing some known harm to other parts of their bodies and yet they take this daily for many years- some with no additional problems and others that do. As we would only need to potentially take a few - possibly only 1 or 2 of potential COVID-19 eradication bleach tablets &/or a vaccine that safely mimics &/or a synthetic type of ‘safe bleach’ within first few days of getting sick the detrimental effect that . Just an idea... This maybe the next hot grocery item to stock up on before it follows toilet paper and disappears from every supermarket shelf..,
I'm going to preface most my posts with this because I keep getting kicked off because of anything sounding personal I AM NOT A SCIENTIST OR DR. With that out of the way, I do not think that would work. Again--I have no evidence it WONT but the body metabolizes things totally differently than something you wipe on a surface BUT AS I KEEP SAYING---the CURE may just come from someone like you presenting an idea not yet thought of so keep ideas coming.