Coronavirus in the US: Map, case counts and news

Page 4 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Jul 12, 2020
Visit site
Here's a look at news and numbers related to the spread of the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 in the United States.

Coronavirus in the US: Map, case counts and news : Read more

Does it bother no one that these numbers they are using to justify lockdowns, mandatory masks, and economic disaster are not accurate? The CDC posts on its website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/faq-surveillance.html) that these numbers are based on confirmed AND probable cases where there is NO TEST. This includes the "magical" contact tracing that tracks and assumes people are positive.

Sid

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
Are you no longer updating the Coronavirus in the US:Map case counts? I have been following these numbers and reporting since March 10. This has been a great source for me to stay up to date with the numbers. If you have decided not to continue, I thank you very much for what you have done in the past. If you are continuing, also thank you.

Sid

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
Are you no longer updating the Coronavirus in the US:Map case counts? I have been following these numbers and reporting since March 10. This has been a great source for me to stay up to date with the numbers. If you have decided not to continue, I thank you very much for what you have done in the past. If you are continuing, also thank you.

Hey, thank you for not replying. I really appreciate it.