Coronavirus & Hospitals

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Hey, does anyone know what the risk is of contracting the virus if visiting the hospital and being in the emergency waiting room for 1-3 hours without a mask?
If someone is infected,and arent quarantined,which you wouldnt know for sure..Anyone including myself I think should wear a mask when Being in an ER situation.Better safe than sorry..

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Might I suggest going to [redacted] and look it up...The most important thing,is to Wash your hands.As you touch your eyes ,mouth ,nose and dont wash your hands..this will help to spread an infection if you have one...The website I just mentioned has more information and will be more informative...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Might I suggest going to [redacted] and look it up

That entire site has nothing to do on the topic of this thread however if you stated that this link
was of importance, then that would be right.

Also, be wary we don't take well to commercial spamming or posts that look like spam.

OP, you'd be best practicing all forms of precautionary measures, meaning wearing a mask and washing your hands for at least 20 seconds, stated here.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
I’m just wondering how bad it would be since apparently the virus can also be contracted through the eyes which stay unprotected even if wearing a mask
Since the SARS-COv-2 virus spikes attack epithelial cells, and the anterior, corneal layer of the eye is made up of epithelial cells then I would presume that eyes made be a vector for infection. Keep hands clean and away from your eyes and keep away from coughing people. Best to you and good luck. Use common sense.

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Since the SARS-COv-2 virus spikes attack epithelial cells, and the anterior, corneal layer of the eye is made up of epithelial cells then I would presume that eyes made be a vector for infection. Keep hands clean and away from your eyes and keep away from coughing people. Best to you and good luck. Use common sense.
Good Advice Gorges!