Thinking about getting take-out, but am still confused by expert opinions. If touching one's face is a potential risk, then why wouldn't eating virus-contaminated food carry a risk? Virus on the face is risky because one could touch the virus-laden face and then touch (1) the eye; (2) nose or (3) mouth, which is what the experts guide. The means of infection presumably is through contact of the virus with the membranes across any of the above. I understand that the virus will not likely survive the stomach acid which is one key reason experts give in concluding that transmission through ingesting contaminated food is unlikely. But, how does one deposit the food straight into the stomach without passage through the mouth? If a carrier (who may even be asymptomatic) coughs, sneezes, or even just speaks or breaths (a risk based on the latest research out today) over the food, and I ingest it, is there really no or minimal risk? Should people then not worry about touching their mouths with virus-contaminated hands?