Coronavirus devastates indigenous tribes in the Brazilian Amazon

No doubt why the odious President Bolsanaro has denied the reality of this virus for so long. Let the virus kill off enough Amazon tribespeople and then his rich and powerful business friends can rape the last vestiges of the Rainforest.

Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
No doubt why the odious President Bolsanaro has denied the reality of this virus for so long. Let the virus kill off enough Amazon tribespeople and then his rich and powerful business friends can rape the last vestiges of the Rainforest.
Bozonario is just despicable! fact!
But where are you from?
How much of the original forest in your country is preserved?
How much effort has been done to revamp the original forest?
How much noise have you been done in your f&^*%ing country / region for the original forest to be rebuilt?
Less hypocrisy! More action!
Time to finish with this pitiful bullshit!

Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
MY father is not indigeneus... he is fighting COVID... a virus that was brought from the outside world to him too...
Less hypocrisies!
Everybody in this blue planet is f%$^ed!
Nobody is better or worst than anyone...
time to finish with this pitiful bullshit!
No one said anyone is better or worse than anyone else. There is concern for indigenous tribes in the Amazon because there are so few left and once they are gone we lose all the knowledge they have about the medicinal plants in the rainforest. Also, their existence helps to protect the rainforest from those who would destroy it for logging and cattle-raising. Sorry about your father.

Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
No one said anyone is better or worse than anyone else. There is concern for indigenous tribes in the Amazon because there are so few left and once they are gone we lose all the knowledge they have about the medicinal plants in the rainforest. Also, their existence helps to protect the rainforest from those who would destroy it for logging and cattle-raising. Sorry about your father.
There is a concern about every single human being in this planet... victimizing indigenous people because they are suffering from a disease that "came from outside" is stupidity...
All human race is suffering...
Indigenous people... caucasians... africans... Jews... asians... Everybody!

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I dont know, call me literal-minded, plenty of infections sure but it seems to me there are many fewer old people among indigenous tribes therefore their death rate should be a lot lower. Something wrong here. See this issue in my paper Threescore and ten about low expected death rates in Africa,