Coronavirus death rate may be lower than previously thought

Apr 11, 2020
Visit site
This analysis seems well done based on the available data. I believe, however, there will soon be additional data available that will drive this number considerably lower. Both the random 1,000 person test done in Germany, and the waste water study in Massachusetts showed approximately a 15% infection rate in the general population - most of which were asymptomatic. It's possible that the denominator may an order of magnitude (or more) higher than what is currently being considered. Also, the way the numerator is being calculated is questionable. Hopefully truth will come out on both of these issues.

May 14, 2020
Visit site
This analysis seems well done based on the available data. I believe, however, there will soon be additional data available that will drive this number considerably lower. Both the random 1,000 person test done in Germany, and the waste water study in Massachusetts showed approximately a 15% infection rate in the general population - most of which were asymptomatic. It's possible that the denominator may an order of magnitude (or more) higher than what is currently being considered. Also, the way the numerator is being calculated is questionable. Hopefully truth will come out on both of these issues.
show me dem sources