Coronavirus cases top 92,000: Live ups on COVID-19

Mar 4, 2020
Visit site
There will be the biggest outbreak in north america if the governments do not co operate and start some stragedy plan to incubate the sick and for 30 days at the least. We can not tell people to self isolate themselves if they feel sick thats like telling a sucidal person that he can only have a gun but no bullets just doesnt make sense does it? People in todays society are rude, obnoxious and bilegerent fools and if just one who is pissed at society get sick there going to run all over the place like some chicken without its head on. Who ever the Health minister is for canada should be fired, the directors in charge of WHO should be held accountable for the coming future and destruction of our economy because of how naive and egotistical the powers to be in north america are allowing this virus to spread with the concious thought it wont happen to us. China apparently was not enough to show us, 2 k people died for nothing to show us how violent this virus can be. This virus has multiplied 3x times faster in 3 months then the asian flu did in 1 year. By stats alone i estimate 500,000 thousand people infected around the globe with at %30 to %45 death rate and %55 to % 70 recovery rate. North America will be hit harder than China because of there arogance.

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
Awareness is what we need right now. People have so many theories in mind and it all leads them to the path of fear. Imagination is not always the best thing when the crisis is in the hand.

I have done research on popular rumors and theories in my article that will allow readers to know the facts of the matter. It will also help people to learn about the origin and process of coronavirus.

I have taken information from trusted and direct resources like WHO and CDC

View my article:

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
CDC says not to bother wearing N95 filtering unless being around known cases yet the fed and state governments (like Florida) refuse to release info while cases continue to increase from people not around known infected. It's already out of control but government greed tops warning it's citizens with what they know or don't know. Most people know this that's why everyone's sold out on masks/respirators.

There will be the biggest outbreak in north america if the governments do not co operate and start some stragedy plan to incubate the sick and for 30 days at the least. We can not tell people to self isolate themselves if they feel sick thats like telling a sucidal person that he can only have a gun but no bullets just doesnt make sense does it? People in todays society are rude, obnoxious and bilegerent fools and if just one who is pissed at society get sick there going to run all over the place like some chicken without its head on. Who ever the Health minister is for canada should be fired, the directors in charge of WHO should be held accountable for the coming future and destruction of our economy because of how naive and egotistical the powers to be in north america are allowing this virus to spread with the concious thought it wont happen to us. China apparently was not enough to show us, 2 k people died for nothing to show us how violent this virus can be. This virus has multiplied 3x times faster in 3 months then the asian flu did in 1 year. By stats alone i estimate 500,000 thousand people infected around the globe with at %30 to %45 death rate and %55 to % 70 recovery rate. North America will be hit harder than China because of there arogance.