Question corona virus

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
Should we still go into chinese restaurants/takeaways , eat pre made & packaged chinese food?? Personally I like to by the ingredients & make it myself -My mum is going far to OTT over it all

Until the corona virus is stopped she & dad have banned ALL visits to chinese restaurants we've previously gone to Ive been banned by dad from going in a chinese takeaway

Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
Should we still go into chinese restaurants/takeaways , eat pre made & packaged chinese food?? Personally I like to by the ingredients & make it myself -My mum is going far to OTT over it all

Until the corona virus is stopped she & dad have banned ALL visits to chinese restaurants we've previously gone to Ive been banned by dad from going in a chinese takeaway
No need to avoid Chinese restaurants. There is no evidence that anyone caught this from food or packaging. In fact, so few of the US cases are Asians that, statistically speaking, you'd be safer in the US if you were surrounded by Asians and avoided white people. (I'm not suggesting that you really avoid anyone, but take the recommended precautions with everyone.)

VERIFY - Can the Wuhan coronavirus spread from surfaces

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
No need to avoid Chinese restaurants. There is no evidence that anyone caught this from food or packaging. In fact, so few of the US cases are Asians that, statistically speaking, you'd be safer in the US if you were surrounded by Asians and avoided white people. (I'm not suggesting that you really avoid anyone, but take the recommended precautions with everyone.)

VERIFY - Can the Wuhan coronavirus spread from surfaces
my mum has seriously gone OTT over the coronavirus - shes now boycotting the thursday night quiz & sing emotional blackmail to stop me going but it wont work with me

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
its drives a lot of people stir crazy -people are doing things they wouldnt normally do -for example my mum phones me now & again to do a pop quiz by phone -something she never does in the real world