Corona, Oxygen, And The Autonomic System

Do You Believe Carbonic Acid Triggers The Autonomic System?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have been trying to understand the use of ventilators to treat Covid 19, there does not seem to be a lot of positive results. I know they are administering oxygen and I believe that is not going to help a patient breathe on their own. In fact, I believe the opposite will occur especially when you have the need for long-term use of oxygen.

Carbonic Acid.png

I read this decades ago in fact it was in another similar book when I was studying people dying after being revived from exposure to methane gas. The patients would come around only to die later while on oxygen. They found that oxygen does not help stimulate the Autonomic system to cause lungs to breathe, so they devised a solution. They would administer Carbon dioxide gas along with the oxygen. The problem today is that our carbon dioxide gas is so pure it too will not stimulate the lungs to breathe. However, the gas from soda water will stimulate the lungs to breathe as it is carbonic acid vapor. The old impure carbon dioxide would also stimulate the lungs as well because it contained carbonic acid, but as I mentioned today the Carbon Dioxide from the highly purified liquid form, is so pure that it does not stimulate the lungs.

If you have inhaled the gas that forms just above soda water you know that it can cause slight discomfort in your nose in its rather pure form. In Africa, there have been two recorded events where Carbonic Acid gas was released from lake beads near a village, and the gas rolled along the ground killing almost everyone in the village, so well so that there were no witnesses to tell about it. The handful that did survive only remember falling to the ground. This was not made public for a very long time, one problem was that even doctors were unaware of the powerful action of Carbonic Acid on wetted human tissue.

I was hopeful that someone in the field could give this old solution a second look it may prove to be useful to avoid the ventilator which is not the recommended procedure for infected lungs.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Last edited:
The problem with ventilators is that by creating pressure in the lungs they are crushing the lungs against the body cavity. This will not open the alveoli, because there is an equal force around the alveoli keeping them closed. Only an iron lung or the body's natural autonomic system will expand the lungs and open the alveoli. Only carbonic acid will stimulate the lungs to breathe, it is not CO2, it is a totally other substance with corrosive properties pure CO2 from purified liquid CO2 does not have.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Here is something about iron lungs and their efficiency. And the problems they created by being rather efficient at keeping people alive.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

I have been trying to understand the use of ventilators to treat Covid 19, there does not seem to be a lot of positive results. I know they are administering oxygen and I believe that is not going to help a patient breathe on their own. In fact, I believe the opposite will occur especially when you have the need for long-term use of oxygen.

This medical link should assist... From a brief scan you are comparing patients that are poisoned from exposure to a gas with an infection preventing the functionality of the lungs.

"acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). In ARDS, the alveoli (tiny air sacs that allow oxygen to reach the blood stream and remove carbon dioxide) fill with fluid, which diminishes the lungs’ ability to provide vital organs with enough oxygen."

Should your opinion be different, you need to submit a document for peer review rather than raise on an infrequently visited section of a forum.

I think you are missing my point, both the person being gassed and the person receiving oxygen for Covid are suffering from administered oxygen, causing the autonomic system to not recognize the carbonic acid in the lungs. And then they either die or need some sort of artificial respiration. And since the positive pressure ventilator will not open the alveoli you need to either stimulate the person's natural negative pressure breathing perhaps with oxygen and carbonic acid in small quantities or put him into a negative pressure iron lung. Both those methods of breathing, open the alveoli and allow oxygen into them. You should approach this with an open mind, as there are obviously a lot of failed procedures making it into healthcare.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Isn't that like saying there aren't many positive results when using emergency operations on car crash victims.

No not at all. Especially when a positive pressure ventilator can never acheive the same level of expanded alvioli that negative pressure iron lungs can. The iron lung was not put away because it was not effective it was put away becuase so many people may wish to survive in one that there would not be doctors or nurses to care for them. It would be chaose. However, if there were a sane number of iron lungs avaialbe especially for younger patients that might have just been run down upon getting Covid and kids as well that react poorly to Covid, it would be nice to offer them iron lung treatment that will keep them alive even with pneumonia, until they can heal.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

This medical link should assist... From a brief scan you are comparing patients that are poisoned from exposure to a gas with an infection preventing the functionality of the lungs.

"acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). In ARDS, the alveoli (tiny air sacs that allow oxygen to reach the blood stream and remove carbon dioxide) fill with fluid, which diminishes the lungs’ ability to provide vital organs with enough oxygen."

Should your opinion be different, you need to submit a document for peer review rather than raise on an infrequently visited section of a forum.

I had a scholarship to C.W. Post but I was not impressed with the new legally enforced curriculam as of 1973 so I did not attend. So I do not have documents stating my intelligence. That is why I am posting this incase someone with documents and an astute understanding of the physics involved with positive and netagative pressure breathing aparatus can run with it if they like. I do not speak that politcial language needed to produce white papers.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

I had a scholarship to C.W. Post but I was not impressed with the new legally enforced curriculam as of 1973 so I did not attend. So I do not have documents stating my intelligence. That is why I am posting this incase someone with documents and an astute understanding of the physics involved with positive and netagative pressure breathing aparatus can run with it if they like. I do not speak that politcial language needed to produce white papers.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

I am not questioning your intelligence, I am suggesting that if you genuinely believe your position that you should take it to peer review and make a difference.

I am not questioning your intelligence, I am suggesting that if you genuinely believe your position that you should take it to peer review and make a difference.

From past encounters with many "modern" scientists, I find that their interests seem to be in maintaining a status quo, rather than looking at a can of worms that may exist in their "nearly perfect" field. Apparently finding such a can of worms is not monetarily rewarding and society today promotes such goals over virtue.

The fact that so many older people have been in an iron lung for advanced pneumonia and survived and we cannot find at least one unit in every hospital today, kind of sets the tone for bringing it back. The fact that many individuals were revived from gas asphyxiation with older methods that included oxygen and carbonic acid vapor, and that treatment as well is no longer an available option suggests that the medical institution as they suffer failure moves away from the failure without understanding it wholly amongst all their peers. Rather some of their best only find out that important equipment and procedures have been sandbagged and that the big wheels have crushed the reality with mountains of paperwork years later.

I am battling science on several fronts already that are easily proven, a child could see the proper correct choice, however, the rigid system is unforgiving of those that highlight its blatant error.

As the Apollo missions exposed science to the world that the U.S. government did not want its citizens to know, it was shut down. Space travel was openly canceled in the late sixties and has not resumed to this day. Without a space program, genocide is the historic fix. I do not see white paper fixing these underlying problems.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

From past encounters with many "modern" scientists, I find that their interests seem to be in maintaining a status quo, rather than looking at a can of worms that may exist in their "nearly perfect" field. Apparently finding such a can of worms is not monetarily rewarding and society today promotes such goals over virtue.

I can only take your word that what you presented is the answer to all problems but I really am not qualified to give an opinion.

Good job on taking the first steps to changing the world via an infrequently visited forum section and discussing with someone that works in construction.

I can only take your word that what you presented is the answer to all problems but I really am not qualified to give an opinion.

Good job on taking the first steps to changing the world via an infrequently visited forum section and discussing with someone that works in construction.

I cannot post to the Corona area of this forum, I am not sure why.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

When Benjamin Franklin could not convince the Royal Society that his lightning rods worked and that kids no longer should go to bell towers to ward off lightning by ringing the Chruch bells, his observations, and his science of electricity were well recognized by "rabble's" in the colonies. From shipbuilders, blacksmiths, masons, printers, carpenters, and candlestick makers. Only after the Royal Society laughingly dared Benjamin Franklin to fly a kite in an electrical storm, and he did, were they humbled enough to award him the Copley award.

After World War Two in an attempt to hide the actual workings of the 886-pound atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima the government paid colleges to alter the polarity of electricity on paper. And they did, they even went back to the French scientist Du Fay's work that Benjamin Franklin had disproven. There is a lot of stuff in school they are not allowed to teach you today.

Modern colleges claim today that you cannot fly a kite in an electrical storm, and if I had learned electricity incorrectly I might think it too complicated as well to do so.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Attachments

• Hiroshima Bomb-s-2.jpg
    Hiroshima Bomb-s-2.jpg
    672.1 KB · Views: 2
I would add safely,

Benjamin Franklin was no fool, he isolated himself from the key and kite string with a strand of silk that caused the kite and string to reach about 30,000 volts, more than enough to steer the lightning away from the kite, string, and him. He and his son would get static shocks from the key. BenFranklinsexperiment.jpg

He learned this trick when he set the string and his basement timbers on fire with his gate capacitor that was suspended by string. The capacitor was made of an inner and outer ring of copper sheet. It was an air capacitor or condenser as they are called today. He found that if he charged a center electrode between the electrode powered by the wire on his roof and the other electrode grounded to a ground rod driven in the floor, he could start and stop the flow of lightning voltage. He had created the first open-air transistor. After that there was nothing he could not do with electricity, he was correct when he said electricity is as simple as running water. And it is if you properly label it, which he did and colleges got it wrong. They were paid to get it wrong by the government.

He invented the pointed and flat electrode experiment to tell which way electricity is flowing, many students have "learned", or memorized that Benjamin Franklin could not have known, which way electricity is going, which is a lie. He is perhaps the only one that knows.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

Benjamin Franklin was no fool, he isolated himself from the key and kite string with a strand of silk that caused the kite and string to reach about 30,000 volts,

Feel free to contact the source I provided to update them on their incorrect position but I was merely adding to your post "Modern colleges claim today that you cannot fly a kite in an electrical storm ".

Feel free to contact the source I provided to update them on their incorrect position but I was merely adding to your post "Modern colleges claim today that you cannot fly a kite in an electrical storm ".
If you saw the Myth Busters episode on flying a kite in an electrical storm, multiple Universities stated it is not scientifically possible. And of course, that is false. The Myth Busters called Franklin's experiment busted after they failed to even duplicate his experiment leaving out the strand of silk to allow the kite, to rise in voltage. Electrical engineers at a power plant also stated it could not be done. This really gives rise to the question of how come they do not understand what Benjamin Franklin did. They watched a rubber dummy burst into flames and convinced millions that Franklin's work was not real.

Perhaps today some universities are changing their position that it might be dangerous rather than it cannot be done. The Myth Busters went to multiple Universities to check on the viability of it. They were only testing it because so many people were already taught in school that it was a hoax.

I am not aiming anything at you I am just sharing some of my viewpoints with you. Most people tell me to go and fix things and I tell them alone it is a slow and painful process.

Sincerely,

William McCormick

It is beyond mentioning failure to colleges or people who back them. As colleges reversed Benjamin Franklin's exact markings for electrical polarity they told students old Ben couldn't have known which way electricity was flowing. They were also stealing his invention for proving which way electricity is flowing using pointed and flat electrodes which make electricities direction ridiculously obvious to observe, with very simple common equipment. Benjamin Franklin badly burnt his hands and face when he attempted it with lightning voltage. This led to his pointed and flat test for electricities direction.

Sincerely,

William McCormick