Conditional Truths and the Condition of Truth

May 14, 2022
Visit site
A Universe in which every thing is comprehensible (here meaning, capable of being fully understood) in relative terms is static, not dynamic. A static existence is not an existence at all.
"What is the case, the fact, is the existence of atomic facts...
Just as we cannot think at all of spatial objects apart from space, or temporal objects apart from time, so we cannot think of any object apart from the possibility of its connection with other things.
If I can think of an object in the context of an atomic fact, I cannot think of it apart from the possibility of this context.
The thing is independent, insofar as it can occur in all possible circumstances, but this form of independence is a form of connection with the atomic fact, a form of dependence (it is impossible for words to occur in two different ways, alone and in the proposition.)
If I know an object, then I also know all the possibilities of its occurrence in atomic facts.
(Every such possibility must exist in the nature of the object.)
A new possibility cannot subsequently be found. In order to know an object, I must know not its external but all its internal qualities.
If all objects are given, then thereby are all possible atomic facts also given."
-Ludwig Von Wittgenstein, Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus
The particle lives on the event horizon. That is why its path is uncertain, yet its possibilities are derived from within (just as your possibilities are derived from the particle). Its cause in terms of its constituent parts is infinite, and its possibilities exist relative to context (this is what we call "physics"). Infinite cause is incomprehensible. Infinite effect is incomprehensible (This is what physicists call "entropy". But they do not understand entropy. The Universe is logical, not chaotic!). Yet the totality of cause and effect is the Universe (which is not to say the Universe is causal in nature. The totality of events are not caused and effected, they are cause and effect). Relative physics (including quantum mechanics) must always be applied relative to scale. A particle and a black hole are the same thing. Wave-particle duality, Dark Matter and Dark Energy, are all manifestations of uncertainty relative to scale.
Relative truths are always conditional. For example, "2 oranges plus 2 oranges equals 4 oranges" is true only on the condition that an orange is what you say it is. Distinctions between and among objects are made in language by language, and in reality by reality. In language, distinctions are generalized. In reality, every object is unique in terms of its spatial and temporal relationship to the Universe. There is only one unconditional Truth: the Universe is infinite.

"A Universe in which every thing is comprehensible (here meaning, capable of being fully understood) in relative terms is static, not dynamic. A static existence is not an existence at all."

What does that mean? What pray tell, is fully understandable? Where did this universe come from? How and when was it made? What is the essence, the material of energy? Where does it comes from, and what does it look like? WHAT EXACTLY is energy?

What is mass and matter? What is it made of? We discovered the electron over 100 yrs. ago, what does it look like? One would think that if we have comprehension and understanding, after 100 yrs., we should at least know what one looks like.

What do we really comprehend about anything? Innate properties is all we have. Just like 4000 yrs ago.