Climate Change Impact calculation with AI

Jul 29, 2021
Visit site
  1. Climate change models are unbelievably complex and need particular supercomputers to be involved in the calculations.
  2. There is a lot of missing data due to not sufficient coverage of data collection facilities (as from the earth and so from the space surveillance. Recently the number of the probes sent to the sea, land and space increased thanks to reliable tested models' appearance. Private rocket launch companies are taking part in the facilities launching with the help of, for instance, third stage technology.
  3. For all of the data collection and processing AI orchestration is necessary in order to have valuable timely outputs.

This article digests the main contribution of AI to the climate change data representations.

https://www.ua-magazine.com/2021/10/14/ai-assess-human-attributable-climate-change-impact/

Reactions: JackWhite
Oct 12, 2021
Visit site
Great article and points that you've made. Fully agree with you. I'd predict that the number of probes sent to the sea, land, and space will be increased soon as well as AI quality.

Apr 13, 2022
Visit site
Yes, now technology has stepped far ahead, and current technologies sometimes just delight. As I understand it, given my experience, the most important thing is high-quality and state-of-the-art equipment. We are currently working on equipment from https://geotechru.com / , no complaints

It will be interesting to see if any of the simulator predictions come true. And if any the predicted temperature/CO2 relationships turn out to be true. Even if the west stopped all fossil fuel this hour, the coal fired electrification of most of the world's population will continue. We should see huge increases in CO2 in the next decade. The west's share of it will be a very small portion.

We will all witness how actuate this climate science is. And it won't be a long wait.

Our energy rationing policies are very concerning, because it will not change one iota of temp or CO2 levels. China, India and others have already decided for us.