China is hunting the world's most elusive particles a mile beneath the ocean floor

Mar 24, 2023
Visit site
Joanna - nice story! What ocean? Can you tell us how the sensors are suspended below the surface? Will ships run into any surface buoys, or are they suspended from neutrally-buoyant objects submerged at a consistent depth? How will they monitor a volume (rather than an area), given that they will be arrayed on a plane? Thanks!

Mar 29, 2023
Visit site
Joanna - nice story! What ocean? Can you tell us how the sensors are suspended below the surface? Will ships run into any surface buoys, or are they suspended from neutrally-buoyant objects submerged at a consistent depth? How will they monitor a volume (rather than an area), given that they will be arrayed on a plane? Thanks!
Oh yes, how in the 'H' did American's world's greatest Astronauts miss all of that damn soil? I bet they didn't find it for all of the doggone weeds growing from that "ultra rich moon soil." Yeah, that must be it!

Apr 1, 2023
Visit site
Oh yes, how in the 'H' did American's world's greatest Astronauts miss all of that damn soil? I bet they didn't find it for all of the doggone weeds growing from that "ultra rich moon soil." Yeah, that must be it!

Hahaha you made me laugh with the comment but I agree with you! How did those astronauts manage to stay off the ground? It's almost like they were blindfolded and given a few spins before being pushed out of the spacecraft. They were probably too stoned to let something like that happen... hey good idea, I'll talk to my friends at weedstripes.com, maybe they can use the idea for a post on their blog. Besides, it's not all bad... at least we got some cool rocks, right?