Chimeras

Dee

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I was discussing with my daughter Doctor many years ago about the fact that she had her stepfathers moles etc. Told him that i had left her father when i was about 3 months pregnant. The military put him in A mental health ward because of what he did to my 7 year old. I moved in with a friend who wanted to marry me when i got my divorce so the baby would still have military benefits. As she grew older she looked just like her father but had her stepfathers moles and birthmarks in the same exact place. Thats when he told me she most likely was Chimera. She is now 42 and has more of her stepfathers body marks including his and my blood type he is A+ and I am B- she is AB+. How would i go about finding out if she is or isn't a Chimera?

Dee Horn

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
I was discussing with my daughter Doctor many years ago about the fact that she had her stepfathers moles etc. Told him that i had left her father when i was about 3 months pregnant. The military put him in A mental health ward because of what he did to my 7 year old. I moved in with a friend who wanted to marry me when i got my divorce so the baby would still have military benefits. As she grew older she looked just like her father but had her stepfathers moles and birthmarks in the same exact place. Thats when he told me she most likely was Chimera. She is now 42 and has more of her stepfathers body marks including his and my blood type he is A+ and I am B- she is AB+. How would i go about finding out if she is or isn't a Chimera?

Dee Horn
A chimera is a single organism that’s made up of two or more “individuals'". “- In simple terms translates to two (2) sets of DNA.

To answer your question:

A human chimera could be when a fetus in the womb absorbs it’s fraternal siblings genetic material due to its early termination.

I would start with obtaining a DNA. This is out of my league in answering but here are a few links (below) which may help you further in answering your questions.