Cat with frostbitten

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
There always seems to be a "self hateful person" that has to infect us with their own negativity to sabotage a beautiful touching story with their completely unrelated spin that is ultimately pointed at their own hate towards themselves!!! We can help people and helpless animals, in this case a male feline who lost his paws, ears and tail to frostbite! A person can go to the hospital or their own doctor to get the help they need, but an animal is helpless to do this and needs a caring person to take them to a veterinarian or they will suffer with any injury or infection they receive and usually will end up dying!!!This is why this heartwarming story is so so amazing!!!!!!! Humans caring enough to give their time and knowledge to help save or just help better these helpless animals lives, so these beautiful animals will be around for every generation to enjoy and love!!!

I hark back to those marvelous books by James Heriot like The Lord God Made Them All, which cover his experiences as a new veterinarian in the "back woods" of 1930's and '40's England. If you haven't read these gems, check your local library or Amazon.
I was blessed with cats and my wife with dogs. And I learned to love dogs. But all of our pets have been rescue cats and dogs and they are the very best.