Cat with 4 frostbitten paws gets new feet made of titanium

Feb 2, 2020
Visit site
Awesome. Now spend your time doing that for people.
Always somebody negative. There are similar and more human friendly procedures for people, I'm sure these incredible veternarians would love to assist in medical advancements outside their field if their knowlede for the veterinarian field may apply or help the human doctors actively reseaching and helping humans. If you want to human medical advancemnts you can find those exact videos they exist just because they dont pop up in your mindless scrolling doesn't mean they are not out there. Don't come on a animal science video complaining about human medicene, there are actual places and people designated for that.

Feb 2, 2020
Visit site
Well theres plenty of people helping people that have lost limbs..it was approved by the FDA this procedure and they should be doing it more then the average prosthetic because supposedly this is more comfortable. Anyway Animals need cared for to you know. We owe cats alot for what theyve done controlling diseased animals. Some future generations would of never even existed if not for cats during the plague because it wiped out bloodlines and there were plenty saved just because of cats existence. They protected peoples food sources against mice and rats because they would contaminate it.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
Always somebody negative. There are similar and more human friendly procedures for people, I'm sure these incredible veternarians would love to assist in medical advancements outside their field if their knowlede for the veterinarian field may apply or help the human doctors actively reseaching and helping humans. If you want to human medical advancemnts you can find those exact videos they exist just because they dont pop up in your mindless scrolling doesn't mean they are not out there. Don't come on a animal science video complaining about human medicene, there are actual places and people designated for that.

Name one way I was negative. All I was saying is Awesome, good for that cat. Now lets also help people! Nothing negative about that!

Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
Well theres plenty of people helping people that have lost limbs..it was approved by the FDA this procedure and they should be doing it more then the average prosthetic because supposedly this is more comfortable. Anyway Animals need cared for to you know. We owe cats alot for what theyve done controlling diseased animals. Some future generations would of never even existed if not for cats during the plague because it wiped out bloodlines and there were plenty saved just because of cats existence. They protected peoples food sources against mice and rats because they would contaminate it.

I havent heard of a cat saving someones life. Studies show that they carry a lot of sickness, even more than other animals because they hate to bathe in water. Im not sure what that has to do with this cat saving anyones life, rather humans saved its life. Today we wash our hands fight the plague and a number of other illnesses. We also have doctors who was their hands after they **** and before they go digging around in your cut.

Them cats was just eating them rats and mice for food. Then the got sick from them and helped spread the illness to people. I have nothing against cats, but Im not going to glorify them for eating food as any other creature would do. If you want to glorify something, look to the doctors who have created modern medicine that has litterally saved countless lifes.

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
This is great and not only does it help animals but for the people who commented above, it also helps people b/c whatever they learn on animals, can often be translated to use on humans, so its a win-win.

My question is: would there be any PAIN associated with these prosethetics?

Thanks for any clarification on this.

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
Dymka the cat suffered severe frostbite in all four paws, but after they were amputated she received new titanium limbs.

Cat with 4 frostbitten paws gets new feet made of titanium : Read more
Dr Heil Fitzpatrick (Bionic Vet) has been doing animal prosthesis since, I think, 2010. The surgeries he does in his practice and the tools he creates in his lab ar nothing short of magical. I've also seen another guy who made a prosthesis for an elephant!
View: https://youtu.be/NqUEraHGHvI

Reactions: Aliera
Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
I havent heard of a cat saving someones life. Studies show that they carry a lot of sickness, even more than other animals because they hate to bathe in water. Im not sure what that has to do with this cat saving anyones life, rather humans saved its life. Today we wash our hands fight the plague and a number of other illnesses. We also have doctors who was their hands after they **** and before they go digging around in your cut.

. If you want to glorify something, look to the doctors who have created modern medicine that has litterally saved countless lifes.

What 'studies' are these? Citation please?

' Them cats was just eating them rats and mice for food. Then the got sick from them and helped spread the illness to people. '

What are you even talking about? Again, citation please?