Car to Car Transmission.

I normally have the air circualating option when driving but on a recent journey it slipped my mind.

In slow moving traffic (stop/ start to 15mph) the driver in front of me had the window down and vaping to the outside.

The breeze caught the plume and set to my car which then filled my car with an aroma. I didnt think too much of it, set the air to recirculate and carried on.

I am now wondering, if someone with Covid19 breathed outside of their car in a 'puff', what is the risk to drivers behind this vehicle that take in the air and hold in a confined space?

Aerial Transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus through Environmental E-Cigarette Aerosols: Implications for Public Policies

In addition to the above I caught a Q&A session in which an expert advised that albeit small, if there is a cloud of vapour, it may contain active virus.
The advice was for vapor users to respect people and not blow plumes unnecessarily and for passer-bys to avoid plumes where possible.

Have you ever lived in a cold region? Every breath plumes. Even the animals.

Everybody, should see a cow fart on a cold morning.

It would help people recognize manure later in life.

Have you ever lived in a cold region? Every breath plumes. Even the animals.

Everybody, should see a cow fart on a cold morning.

It would help people recognize manure later in life.

There is a difference between a designated area of smokers whom blow and a person breathing - This is well covered in many journals which you may read.

Feel free to challenge these scientific papers if you have the belief in your position.

I have presented a link to a paper and part-quoted an expert (I may be able to get their name for you) on the subject, you will need to take your issues up with them.