Can you move water with a magnet?

Water has diamagnitic properties. Gravity is a magnetic field. The moons gravitational field creates the tides on earth pushing the water molecules. You can replicate the same effect at home on a smaller scale.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Water has diamagnitic properties. Gravity is a magnetic field. The moons gravitational field creates the tides on earth pushing the water molecules. You can replicate the same effect at home on a smaller scale.

Well that makes sense. I guess I was thinking of putting a magnet up to water. Will just a normal everyday magnet make the water move?

Reactions: NtinfluHatS
You get a pan to put water in. Can,t use distilled water. Get a styrofoam block to float on the water and a glass tube and a magnet. Fill the glass tube up with the water and stick it into the styrofoam block turn it over and let it float in the water. Let it get still then move the magnet close to the glass it will move it slowly.

You get a pan to put water in. Can,t use distilled water. Get a styrofoam block to float on the water and a glass tube and a magnet. Fill the glass tube up with the water and stick it into the styrofoam block turn it over and let it float in the water. Let it get still then move the magnet close to the glass it will move it slowly.

Thanks!Well you learn something new everyday. I guess it's something I never thought about. Very interesting and well since we are about 90 percent water it makes one wonder. Have you every tried changing the molecules of water with thought?

Fools game.

How so? Since we are mostly water and people who are filled with a lot of hate or sadness they do then to get cancer and die sooner of other aliments. So that would only make sense that thought can change water.

I actually did an experiment once and I focused my thought and energy into giving a bottle of water energy and thinking of it having caffeine it in it. Sure enough I drink it the next day instead of coffee and it woke me up fast. Sure it could have all been in my head but it worked.

Your cognitive behaviour is predicated on Dopamine levels up and down. That is in the realm of physiology a different vector then electromagnetism. Good and evil cannot exist at the same time. Although we have a very very weak magnetic field we produce. We cannot increase the field without dire consequences can,t happen.
What you are talking about is Behaviour modification. My Dad use to tell me I was stupid in my younger years, I became over time and acted out , what he stated. I started to believe it. However when I joined the Military at age 18 my IQ was tested at 163. The point being you become what you believe or what you believe what others tell you. Our attitudes can be manipulated by our cognitive thoughts or we can manipulate others with our thoughts we create. To move external objects we would have to have a transformer to increase our own gravitational field to create a force. Technology is simply not there at this time. Hope this helps.

Your cognitive behaviour is predicated on Dopamine levels up and down. That is in the realm of physiology a different vector then electromagnetism. Good and evil cannot exist at the same time. Although we have a very very weak magnetic field we produce. We cannot increase the field without dire consequences can,t happen.
What you are talking about is Behaviour modification. My Dad use to tell me I was stupid in my younger years, I became over time and acted out , what he stated. I started to believe it. However when I joined the Military at age 18 my IQ was tested at 163. The point being you become what you believe or what you believe what others tell you. Our attitudes can be manipulated by our cognitive thoughts or we can manipulate others with our thoughts we create. To move external objects we would have to have a transformer to increase our own gravitational field to create a force. Technology is simply not there at this time. Hope this helps.

That makes sense and I was also in the military also. I was in the Air Force. Well here is something to think about on good and evil. Is there really a good and evil or is it what humans perceive to be good and evil? What is good for one person another person could think it is evil. For just one example of what I am saying. if I needed some kindling to start a fire and I used a Bible for it a Christian could say that is evil and it wouldn't bother me at all and in fact I would think it is funny and good.

I think what it comes down to is what the human civilization as a collective considers good and evil. But really is there a good and evil? I don't think so but only what we decide it to be. So good and evil can exist at the same time since it depends on what entities think is good and evil. Or in actuality good and evil don't exist at all.

Good and evil is predicated by cultural traditions for the most part. Example, I might think Jay walking is wrong you might think it's ok. How do you judge between the two? You would have to look at cause and effect and its valuation to your life only not to society as a whole . There are followers and there are leaders. Followers usually lack common sense for starters along with logic and reasoning.

Good and evil is predicated by cultural traditions for the most part. Example, I might think Jay walking is wrong you might think it's ok. How do you judge between the two? You would have to look at cause and effect and its valuation to your life only not to society as a whole . There are followers and there are leaders. Followers usually lack common sense for starters along with logic and reasoning.

Still how does good and evil exist if it is only agreed upon as a culture. The US forces killing close to a million Iraqis was good to the US citizens while many other countries thought it was pretty evil and many of the Iraqis themselves.
Hitler and most of the Germans thought it was good to put jews in concentration camps while most of the world thought that was evil. Then even the people that thought it was evil killed to defeat the evil while killing is considered evil itself. But then killing for a good cause was considered good while it is still considered evil to kill.

The middle east is a religious war between two factions of muslims, Sunnis and Shiites they have been warring for centuries it will never end. Iraq killed thier own people by the millions the blame game is always one sided. Good and evil is largely a product of two entities, goverments and it,s religions. Goverments fulfills societies need to be taken care of in whatever form or manner. Religions absolve a person's behavior by telling you to become like a god, ie, what would Jesus do? You become something your not. Good and evil will always exist just if nothing else evolutionary change it is a conservation law of nature. Propelled by the laws of entropy which are exact.
My mom was German as a child she was forced to be in the Hitler's youth corps. When the government takes the power away from the people as they always do your in trouble. You have to understand what freedom constitutes in your life and the cost to you as an individual.

The middle east is a religious war between two factions of muslims, Sunnis and Shiites they have been warring for centuries it will never end. Iraq killed thier own people by the millions the blame game is always one sided. Good and evil is largely a product of two entities, goverments and it,s religions. Goverments fulfills societies need to be taken care of in whatever form or manner. Religions absolve a person's behavior by telling you to become like a god, ie, what would Jesus do? You become something your not. Good and evil will always exist just if nothing else evolutionary change it is a conservation law of nature. Propelled by the laws of entropy which are exact.
My mom was German as a child she was forced to be in the Hitler's youth corps. When the government takes the power away from the people as they always do your in trouble. You have to understand what freedom constitutes in your life and the cost to you as an individual.

Not to get to political but we are a big reason why the middle east is so split up. The main thing is humans are always killing each other while in most religious books it is evil to kill so go figure. I can agree with you on most parts although. But we do have to look at the history on how the Middle East has become what it has become. And for certain it is due to religion. I really still don't see how good and evil exists when it is only based on what a society believe it to be. More scientifically I would say it is negative and positive and maybe good and evil just aren't the right words. A positive and negative can be proved with a magnet. Would you consider a bear in the woods killing a human to be evil or instinct. Since we are part of the mammal family on this Earth I suppose it is instinctive to kill but I am not sure how many mammals kill their own kind. I know their are atleast a few over territory.

Sorry about your Grandma and they always fail to mention many Germans were forced just like we had the draft in the Vietnam era. I totally agree with you about the government. It is kind of sad how the US now is much like Germany was before Hitler took power. And thus far we have lost many rights due to the Military Industrial Complex as one reason. Well in fact we took many Nazi's in which was called Project Paperclip and even NASA came out of that. But good points.

Since you opened the door I will go through it. I don't know if you're trying to learn something or not. Your reference to the Military Industrial Complex is an archaic term from the 60's coined by the anarchist that roamed the land. When President Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas Tx, Nov. 1963, Lyndon Johnson assumed power before Kennedy was off the slab. He signed executive order 292 propelling America into the Vietnam war. We have lost every war since that time. Thanks to the politician, Military Complex I don"t think so. The Military is merely a pawn for the government for control it is a necessary evil for good or bad.
In the same time period 1963 the politicians read the Communist manifesto into record on the floor of Congress. In 1970 the colleges across America started teaching social change as per Saul Alinsky an avowed communist.
Every society in the world is run by 3 criteria a form of government, economics and religion since man first walk on this earth. The government rule societies look at modern day Iran, religious doctrine rules the land through a form of government. The Middle East has always been a religious war for thousands of years between the Sunnis and Shiites. Doctrinally they both agree on the same god of Christianity both however have different ideas on who that god is. They all 3 agree that the virgin mary is the mother goddesses of Jesus who is the son of the supreme deity of god. That is an archaic theology from the ancient Sumerians 3200 BC.

A bear killing in the woods is instinct for survival so it is not evil. To compare man to an animal is so off keyed. I am not an animal but I do as you do have an instinct to kill to survive. The reference to positive and negative of a magnet does not ever come close to the definition of good and evil. Good and evil is a cognitive behaviour influenced by society and the lack of the person to determine cause and effect. It is the weakness of human behaviour to be taken care of by the government. It has been there since the Iron age for over 4000 years. Governments all have one common denominator they do not let the populace know more than they do it will cause an upset perhaps an overthrow. They do this through behaviour modification by revising history or whatever methods they stand on. If you think you can create a utopia you are highly deluded. You let someone else dictate your thoughts existentially or otherwise you will always second guess yourself that is a fatal mistake. You will spend your whole life dictated by a lie instead of learning how to survive when the going gets rough.
You wish to discuss good and evil that is a cognitive behaviour I will engage you. You want to discuss Quantum physics I will engage you. They are two different vector fields not even similar in nature. Discussing good and evil requires you have an understanding of conservation laws that are exact and absolute instead of throwing out willy nilly assertions with no logic or reasoning behind it.
I deal in hard sciences not applied sciences that are opinionated that lack jurisdiction.

Since you opened the door I will go through it. I don't know if you're trying to learn something or not. Your reference to the Military Industrial Complex is an archaic term from the 60's coined by the anarchist that roamed the land. When President Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas Tx, Nov. 1963, Lyndon Johnson assumed power before Kennedy was off the slab. He signed executive order 292 propelling America into the Vietnam war. We have lost every war since that time. Thanks to the politician, Military Complex I don"t think so. The Military is merely a pawn for the government for control it is a necessary evil for good or bad.
In the same time period 1963 the politicians read the Communist manifesto into record on the floor of Congress. In 1970 the colleges across America started teaching social change as per Saul Alinsky an avowed communist.
Every society in the world is run by 3 criteria a form of government, economics and religion since man first walk on this earth. The government rule societies look at modern day Iran, religious doctrine rules the land through a form of government. The Middle East has always been a religious war for thousands of years between the Sunnis and Shiites. Doctrinally they both agree on the same god of Christianity both however have different ideas on who that god is. They all 3 agree that the virgin mary is the mother goddesses of Jesus who is the son of the supreme deity of god. That is an archaic theology from the ancient Sumerians 3200 BC.

A bear killing in the woods is instinct for survival so it is not evil. To compare man to an animal is so off keyed. I am not an animal but I do as you do have an instinct to kill to survive. The reference to positive and negative of a magnet does not ever come close to the definition of good and evil. Good and evil is a cognitive behaviour influenced by society and the lack of the person to determine cause and effect. It is the weakness of human behaviour to be taken care of by the government. It has been there since the Iron age for over 4000 years. Governments all have one common denominator they do not let the populace know more than they do it will cause an upset perhaps an overthrow. They do this through behaviour modification by revising history or whatever methods they stand on. If you think you can create a utopia you are highly deluded. You let someone else dictate your thoughts existentially or otherwise you will always second guess yourself that is a fatal mistake. You will spend your whole life dictated by a lie instead of learning how to survive when the going gets rough.
You wish to discuss good and evil that is a cognitive behaviour I will engage you. You want to discuss Quantum physics I will engage you. They are two different vector fields not even similar in nature. Discussing good and evil requires you have an understanding of conservation laws that are exact and absolute instead of throwing out willy nilly assertions with no logic or reasoning behind it.
I deal in hard sciences not applied sciences that are opinionated that lack jurisdiction.

The way you put all that I really can't argue with you. Very well said. I just want to add to your second paragraph on it is quite interesting how similar the two religions are and even on their own religions they fight each other over who is right. Those 2 religions work well for divide and conquer that is for sure.

You can see the same in fighting in the different sects of Christianity across the land. They all have doctrinal issues and they all have the same attitude. You don’t have the mind of god, yet they all tell you to ask yourself what Jesus would do. So, now you are required to figure out the mind of a nonbeing. With Christianity you are required to believe that one day god decided he wanted to have a son. So miraculously a common woman became pregnant and she had a son. The son goes on to rule the world. The problem here is that this motif follows the ancient Sumerian accounts of creation created by what they called themselves the “Gala” priests around 3200 BC. Read the creation accounts of Gilgamesh.
To understand religions, you have to reverse engineer the problem to arrive at the origin of thought. King James is only 400 yrs. old it is what would be called literary historical fiction. King James is a modification of the Catholic bible that dates back to around 325 AD. A bishop by the name of Gregory wrote the entire Catholic bible, 80 books in one year.
Sidebar: I decided to see if it were possible to write a book and how long it would take. I wrote one in 90 days, “Progressive Christianity, Dead Man’s Hand” had it published you can find it on Amazon. You could write 80 books in one year, but you would have to plagiarize your sources.
Gregory obtained his manuscripts from the ancient Jewish priests who rewrote the ancient manuscripts of the ancient Hebrews when they were released from captivity in Babylon, 582 BC. by King Cyrus.
Religions are fabricated on lies to govern the common person in their everyday life. Lies are divisive and people will kill each other over doctrinal issues and the like. Religions destroy individuals and nations that is a historical fact.
India has been around for 7000 yrs. they are primarily Hindu and Buddha, yet they still hire the lower caste to cart their fecal material out of the city of New Delhi. They themselves will on occasions kill others over their religious beliefs.
Hope this helps you in your journey in life.

You can see the same in fighting in the different sects of Christianity across the land. They all have doctrinal issues and they all have the same attitude. You don’t have the mind of god, yet they all tell you to ask yourself what Jesus would do. So, now you are required to figure out the mind of a nonbeing. With Christianity you are required to believe that one day god decided he wanted to have a son. So miraculously a common woman became pregnant and she had a son. The son goes on to rule the world. The problem here is that this motif follows the ancient Sumerian accounts of creation created by what they called themselves the “Gala” priests around 3200 BC. Read the creation accounts of Gilgamesh.
To understand religions, you have to reverse engineer the problem to arrive at the origin of thought. King James is only 400 yrs. old it is what would be called literary historical fiction. King James is a modification of the Catholic bible that dates back to around 325 AD. A bishop by the name of Gregory wrote the entire Catholic bible, 80 books in one year.
Sidebar: I decided to see if it were possible to write a book and how long it would take. I wrote one in 90 days, “Progressive Christianity, Dead Man’s Hand” had it published you can find it on Amazon. You could write 80 books in one year, but you would have to plagiarize your sources.
Gregory obtained his manuscripts from the ancient Jewish priests who rewrote the ancient manuscripts of the ancient Hebrews when they were released from captivity in Babylon, 582 BC. by King Cyrus.
Religions are fabricated on lies to govern the common person in their everyday life. Lies are divisive and people will kill each other over doctrinal issues and the like. Religions destroy individuals and nations that is a historical fact.
India has been around for 7000 yrs. they are primarily Hindu and Buddha, yet they still hire the lower caste to cart their fecal material out of the city of New Delhi. They themselves will on occasions kill others over their religious beliefs.
Hope this helps you in your journey in life.

Not to mention a Virgin birth could not have a male only a female. It is absolutely impossible for a Virgin woman to have a male baby. A female is only possible in a very very rare instance. I totally agree with you on all that. And I did start studying all the religions that was how I was able to break the mind control and leave the Christian Religion. When I actually started reading things like the Epic of Gilgamesh. The Book of the Dead and many Egyptian writings. The hindu texts are very interesting also. And you can see just in these few things how the Jesus story was created. Very great points and I do love talking about this and piecing the puzzle together. That is pretty awesome you wrote a book on it. Have you ever read and of the late Acharya S material. The book the Greatest Story Ever Sold is really in depth. There is a theory out there Called the Piso theory. Where these Roman aristocrats wrote most of the stories in the New Testament. Have you ever heard of that? I guess that might come close to Joesph Atwill's work although he found a few different things.

During the time of August Caesar, Rome had a college for their priests. The early Christians were already in Rome. The head priest of the college could rule the Roman Empire in the absence of the Caesar and call the shots. The early Christians what we now know as Popes decided they wanted the power. So, in or around 55 AD through political wrangling the early Christians took over the college and prompted their brand of religion which resonated in the ears of the common person and slaves. The Popes started gaining power and wealth over the city states at the time. Exacting a monetary amount from the nations under Roman Control and gradually from the common person. Somewhere around the 16th century the Dioceses made it a law to tithe at the rate of 10 percent exacted from the nation states (kings etc. and the common person).
During the early parts of the 16th century a group of bishops mainly in Germany wanted a piece of the pie and they broke away from the Catholic church and wrote their own bible, King James and as they say the rest is history. All religions are historical fiction if not outright fiction.
Josephus Flavius a first century historian wrote a book called, “Antiquities of the Jews, in the 18th chapter he talks about a man named, Pontius Pilate the crucified a man by the name of Jesus.
Historical fiction will use historical names, places and events and create a fictional account for ulterior motives. Jesus was a common name back in the first century. Not withstanding one would have to believe that the creator of the universe decided one day he was going to walk among mankind. One believes that one would have to believe in the tooth fairy.
I believe in intelligent design of all things (particle physics) by exact mathematical structures in all of the universe. Intelligent design would be the creator that I believe in. The Higgs boson points in that direction.

During the time of August Caesar, Rome had a college for their priests. The early Christians were already in Rome. The head priest of the college could rule the Roman Empire in the absence of the Caesar and call the shots. The early Christians what we now know as Popes decided they wanted the power. So, in or around 55 AD through political wrangling the early Christians took over the college and prompted their brand of religion which resonated in the ears of the common person and slaves. The Popes started gaining power and wealth over the city states at the time. Exacting a monetary amount from the nations under Roman Control and gradually from the common person. Somewhere around the 16th century the Dioceses made it a law to tithe at the rate of 10 percent exacted from the nation states (kings etc. and the common person).
During the early parts of the 16th century a group of bishops mainly in Germany wanted a piece of the pie and they broke away from the Catholic church and wrote their own bible, King James and as they say the rest is history. All religions are historical fiction if not outright fiction.
Josephus Flavius a first century historian wrote a book called, “Antiquities of the Jews, in the 18th chapter he talks about a man named, Pontius Pilate the crucified a man by the name of Jesus.
Historical fiction will use historical names, places and events and create a fictional account for ulterior motives. Jesus was a common name back in the first century. Not withstanding one would have to believe that the creator of the universe decided one day he was going to walk among mankind. One believes that one would have to believe in the tooth fairy.
I believe in intelligent design of all things (particle physics) by exact mathematical structures in all of the universe. Intelligent design would be the creator that I believe in. The Higgs boson points in that direction.

That makes total sense and I totally agree with every thing you said there. How do you think the character of the Bible Jesus was created? I think he was a combination of others. Such as you have Apollonius of Tyana, Krishna and many many others like the wine god Dionysus. It really does amaze me how still this day in age with all the research that is available that people still fall for religion. Even many atheist think the Bible of the Jesus existed as one person. That is how far deeply the fiction has been ingrained in society.

I am not quite sure what to make of it. I guess if I could put it in words I would say we are all God or that we are part of the consciousness of this vast energy. For an example if God was the ocean then we would be the droplets. So I think we are what makes up God trying to figure out what we are. That is the best way I can describe it. I am positive God isn't what you read in the Bible. Even if it was I sure wouldn't follow a dictator and I surly don't want to worship anything. God is pretty much what you believe it to be I think.