Can people spread coronavirus after they recover?

Mar 4, 2020
Visit site
I am no scientiest but what i have briefly researched in 18 minutes was that the organization of the coronavirus genome i viewed in a jpeg and i have and question at the end. So the Coronavirus virus particles contain four main structural proteins. These are the spike (S), membrane (M), envelope (E), and nucleocapsid (N) proteins, all of which are encoded within the 3′ end of the viral genome i viewed. To successfully initiate an infection, viruses need to overcome the cell membrane barrier. Enveloped viruses achieve this by membrane fusion, a process mediated by specialized viral fusion proteins
The S protein (∼150 kDa), utilizes an N-terminal signal sequence to gain access to the ER, and is heavily N-linked glycosylated. Homotrimers of the virus encoded S protein make up the distinctive spike structure on the surface of the virus. The trimeric S glycoprotein is a class I fusion protein and mediates attachment to the host receptors.
So can we use stem cells to create proteins as we kill off the original proteins that are injected with the virus to counter act its offensive objective and thats to over come the membrane barrier?
Can we use stem cells?

Reactions: kosovksi
Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
I am no scientiest but what i have briefly researched in 18 minutes was that the organization of the coronavirus genome i viewed in a jpeg and i have and question at the end. So the Coronavirus virus particles contain four main structural proteins. These are the spike (S), membrane (M), envelope (E), and nucleocapsid (N) proteins, all of which are encoded within the 3′ end of the viral genome i viewed. To successfully initiate an infection, viruses need to overcome the cell membrane barrier. Enveloped viruses achieve this by membrane fusion, a process mediated by specialized viral fusion proteins
The S protein (∼150 kDa), utilizes an N-terminal signal sequence to gain access to the ER, and is heavily N-linked glycosylated. Homotrimers of the virus encoded S protein make up the distinctive spike structure on the surface of the virus. The trimeric S glycoprotein is a class I fusion protein and mediates attachment to the host receptors.
So can we use stem cells to create proteins as we kill off the original proteins that are injected with the virus to counter act its offensive objective and thats to over come the membrane barrier?
Can we use stem cells?
You were in right!

Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
Can we use stem cells?
Some still think that the virus may enter cells by endocytosis.

Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
Have read a couple of research papers (eff. Jan 2020) and some are referring to SARS-COv-2 as being bi-phasic. First round low mortality rate.....second round....high mortality rate due to it being an RNA virus and being able to reassort its genomic expression to adapt.

Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
Some still think that the virus may enter cells by endocytosis.
Because the viral spike glycoprotein (S) utilizes angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) as a host protein receptor I would think it prudent to consider using an ACE2 inhibitor like Monteleukast or Symbicort to prevent the virus spike from binding to the host receptor.

Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
Can we use stem cells?
Read this: https://s3.amazonaws.com/academia.e...3c7f598e7e50b9e3c6b2062185c93005f6c36ba8a02c4

Mar 20, 2020
Visit site
Because the viral spike glycoprotein (S) utilizes angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) as a host protein receptor I would think it prudent to consider using an ACE2 inhibitor like Monteleukast or Symbicort to prevent the virus spike from binding to the host receptor.
Neither Monteleukast or Symbicort are ACE2 inhibitors. Ikarugamycin and Molsidomine are examples of ACE2 inhibitors.

Dec 17, 2021
Visit site
Some infectious disorders and consequences have been treated with stem cell therapy. Stem cells do have a powerful secretory role, which aids in the development of new blood vessels, cell proliferation, and differentiation, as well as reducing the inflammatory reaction. I believe them cells technology is an important tool for treating long Covid.