Can malaria antibodies kill Coronavirus?

Mar 25, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
Can malaria antibodies kill Coronavirus?
In Sindh Pakistan most cases are asymptomatic. Very few cases are there in Africa.
They are saying that O blood group is the least affected by Corona and O is the group that was evolved by nature to fight malaria. There are also chances of Chloroquine, which fights malaria, helping Corona patients.
Maybe these malaria antibodies could be used to fight Corona.

Nov 11, 2019
Visit site
Antibiotics cannot kill Coronavirus.

There have been some breakthroughs with Chloroquinine, which our editorial team has covered extensively here: https://www.livescience.com/chloroquine-coronavirus-treatment.html

But there's also incredible danger in jumping the gun, and people have already ended up killing themselves by not taking the issue seriously. https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-chloroquine-self-medication-kills-man.html

Research and investigation is well underway, and the public will be alerted as soon as there are treatments / vaccines available. Though there may be quite a wait until then. In the meanwhile, follow procedures for keeping safe, keep self-isolation, and practice social distancing. These are the primary tools we have in our arsenal right now to prevent the spread.

Reactions: MHaag
Mar 22, 2020
Visit site
Malaria monoclonal antibodies cannot target Coronavirus since they are specific for one particular epitope on the target antigen (Plasmodium falciparum sporoizites) for neutralization.

And yes, it is better to wait for the results of the on-going researches in drug discovery and vaccine development for COVID-19. This will prevent adverse reactions that are highly detrimental or undesirable effects to the health of patients.

🐌guidotti

Reactions: jpishgar
Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
no any antibiotic kill covid-19 no vaccine are ready right now we can kill nd we fight just to stay home we have just one solution self care and stay shome and stay safe

[Moderator Edit - Unrelated media removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
Antibiotics cannot kill Coronavirus.

There have been some breakthroughs with Chloroquinine, which our editorial team has covered extensively here: https://www.livescience.com/chloroquine-coronavirus-treatment.html

But there's also incredible danger in jumping the gun, and people have already ended up killing themselves by not taking the issue seriously. https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-chloroquine-self-medication-kills-man.html

Research and investigation is well underway, and the public will be alerted as soon as there are treatments / vaccines available. Though there may be quite a wait until then. In the meanwhile, follow procedures for keeping safe, keep self-isolation, and practice social distancing. These are the primary tools we have in our arsenal right now to prevent the spread.

The people who died as a result of trying quinine used fish tank tablets. Such people were already doomed from any of the numerous opportunities to end their lives which the world has on offer for those blessed with simple and uncluttered minds in my opinion. Just a matter of time.

Since chloroquine has been reported now in quite a few studies and trials to work and work with 100% effectiveness and since it is an old and well-understood drug, it should puzzle people that it has not been approved already. Instead, it is being suppressed quite severely. I happen to know at some level it is known which is why trump keeps blurting it out I guess. He has minimal impulse control which has long been obvious. However, in Western Australia mining is a critical industry and they have been kept on real-time updates from the government. They were informed over a month ago to stock up on chloroquine and details of its use given to them. Remote and with whole towns, islands and gas platforms to administer they've been given the best.

The obvious implication is that we people are not so critical. We can wait for the vaccines. Quite understandable. If we could just be cured quickly and cheaply, what would be the point of vaccines? Very wealthy people would not get much wealthier that way. Certainly, this must be understandable to Americans at least.

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
I would suggest tonic water for prevention. The Chinese first informed that Chloroquine was effective and they suggested it may work as a preventative. I would not be inclined to take chloroquine for long myself, but tonic water was the original malaria medicine and is flavoured with quinine. I've been drinking 2 or 3 bottles a day for about a month. Not that it proves anything as I have been in very little contact with the public except in my business and with low totals in Australia overall and fewest in my state I have not likely been exposed. I feel it cannot do harm anyways unless one is sensitive to quinine. I know a lady who is though she can manage to 300 ml bottles a day. Just be sure the tonic water you get has got quinine in. There are some fakes.

Of course, if it works and becomes popular, I can guess what will happen with tonic water. Suddenly it will be 'discovered' to be harmful by medical science and blamed for a bunch of dead or maimed people and quickly removed from circulation. I am cynical but I wasn't born this way.