Can anyone here suggest me some tips to keep our home safe during COVID-19?

May 25, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,
I purchased a home alarm system a few years back. Now it's having some issues. I think it needs to get replaced.
So, I'm looking forward to installing one of the latest innovations in the alarm system. After a lot of research, I found a reliable service that offers an advanced home alarm system in Toronto.
We all know that it is not safe to call someone to install the alarm system during the COVID-19 pandemic. But home security is important because we need to keep our family safe from potential break-ins by burglars.
Can anyone here suggest me some tips to keep our home safe during COVID-19?
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

May 25, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys,
We decided to install an alarm system in our home when we were concerned about recent burglaries and break-ins in our area.
I was surprised at the number of options available for a residential alarm system. Finally, as recommended by our neighbour, we decided to hire a professional company that offers a residential alarm system. After installing an alarm system, we would have peace of mind knowing that our family is safe. Apart from that, we have to be concerned about the current pandemic situation the whole world is facing. Is it safe to install an alarm system during the Coronavirus pandemic?

The answer is maybe. What is virus density in your county? Vendor's county?

Vendor's procedures and practices?

Can only one resident be present during install?

Any special needs/conditions resident?

Or maybe borrow a guard animal.

Check out UV light sources for disinfecting surfaces and indoor air. A brand new industry. Can be set to strobe room when empty. And air ducts.

Should be able to stamp the hardware out cheaply. Cheaply disinfect the whole house and air.

Warning.......this could effect the immune systems of future generations.