British 'X-Files' of UFO sightings is going public

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
I truly wonder how long this UFO truth embargo can continue ? And I can not believe some people still question the existence of this phenomena, I mean with all the information and history available at everyones fingertips - and still 100% depenendet on mainstream media, or an offical explanation.

Last edited:

Jnl

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
I truly wonder how long this UFO truth embargo can continue ? And I can not believe some people still wonder about the existence of this phenomena, I mean with all the information and history available at everyones fingertips - and still 100% depenendet on mainstream media, or an offical explanation.
There is most definitely something to the UFO phenomenon. The U.S. Air force studied UFO's from 1950-70 with project grudge, project sign and project bluebook. More recently within the last few years was AATIP. Governments don't study UFO's if they're not interested in them for reasons of national security and a space rock the size of a basketball doesn't fit into national security. Our governments know there is some kind of intelligence behind these craft.

Reactions: BlueSky
Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
There is most definitely something to the UFO phenomenon. The U.S. Air force studied UFO's from 1950-70 with project grudge, project sign and project bluebook. More recently within the last few years was AATIP. Governments don't study UFO's if they're not interested in them for reasons of national security and a space rock the size of a basketball doesn't fit into national security. Our governments know there is some kind of intelligence behind these craftsBlue Diamond UFO.JPG.
FOR SURE EBE's exist and are here right now and working with many governments. Here is a photo of a craft that I TOOK so I can verify it is real and not photoshopped! This was west of Christchurch New Zealand a few years ago as confirmation to me that this location that I had chosen to ASK ETs to come in to was a good one as remote and safe. They did come on the date we asked and landed in a huge craft. There were 25 of us that witnessed it

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
These guys better stop chaisn' rainbows...

Don't post in all caps. There's no point yelling if you want a civil discussion.
Lutfij

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
There is most definitely something to the UFO phenomenon. The U.S. Air force studied UFO's from 1950-70 with project grudge, project sign and project bluebook. More recently within the last few years was AATIP. Governments don't study UFO's if they're not interested in them for reasons of national security and a space rock the size of a basketball doesn't fit into national security. Our governments know there is some kind of intelligence behind these craft.
It's funny how they say they are no longer looking into them anymore then set up the CIA. There is one reason only they are not admitted and that's just the technology on how they travel. The day you admit that they exist is the day the earth no longer needs oil..

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
If you haven't seen the video of the Disclosure Conference at The National Press Club (USA) Sept 27 2010, it got through my skepticism like nothing else could. US military officers and contractors relating their observations. If you don't trust yourself to discern between lying and truth-telling, don't watch, but it's not hard for experienced people to see these guys are telling the truth. Mostly focused on nuclear missiles getting tampered with and disabled ad infinitum by beings that are always allowed to escape without a pursuit.

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
If you haven't seen the video of the Disclosure Conference at The National Press Club (USA) Sept 27 2010, it got through my skepticism like nothing else could. US military officers and contractors relating their observations. If you don't trust yourself to discern between lying and truth-telling, don't watch, but it's not hard for experienced people to see these guys are telling the truth. Mostly focused on nuclear missiles getting tampered with and disabled ad infinitum by beings that are always allowed to escape without a pursuit.
100% I think everyone should watch this, I have shared to a few friends but i'd love a larger scale gathering lol.. Mr Greer has managed to keep so many articles and statements. The fact operations are outside the law means he can't be touched. Please take the time to see it if you have not. Then watch Sirius, Unaknowledged and CE5 comes out this April

Reactions: WhiteRobe
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
100% I think everyone should watch this, I have shared to a few friends but i'd love a larger scale gathering lol.. Mr Greer has managed to keep so many articles and statements. The fact operations are outside the law means he can't be touched. Please take the time to see it if you have not. Then watch Sirius, Unaknowledged and CE5 comes out this April
Somehow I got my wife to watch it with me, and WOW what a change she had in her thinking! We see much more eye-to-eye now. And can you believe this - our sex life has gotten better! No joke. It is an hr 27min of time well spent watching that video

Reactions: Knowledge is power
Feb 24, 2020
Visit site
Every single country and it's government has said something about UFO sightings and such. I think the reality is that they are most likely much more intellectual beings and they never actually stop by because they see how absolutely desolate this place is in terms of brain power and they stick around for a laugh or two then zip off. Also, earth could be one stop on the amusement ride they paid for as a vacation package. Maybe.

Reactions: WhiteRobe
Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
The phenomenon may correspond to flying machines; if you understand Spanish, this is good, from a late practicing psychiatrist in Madrid, Spain:
View: https://youtu.be/aYhwNLixAGA
but there may be many different technologies and origins in objects watched, also in intentions, the proposal that you won't meet them until having developed the technology for interstellar travel is reasonable.
Some 'contacted' reported from it: 'We are in good will, but there are others', and 'Some of them, if we met them, we destroy them'
The Roswell incident, involving Mantell Mustang P-51 and an unidentified flying thing, was described in some reports as metal sheet in debris of P-51 containing many tiny holes; decades later, SciAm published about experimental 'Particle Beam Weapons' having same effect.
Well, some people pass time in watching airliners in airports, taking images of it. Nice!
For now, you won't go any further in UFO sighting, but if you have a pilot's license, you can do more with airliners than watching it. Bless you +

Apr 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi my name is Ashley skyrme I was about 8-9 years old I saw something in the sky where I used to live It was daylight the object was at least a sky scraper Height or even more higher it was a saucer shap and it was just hovering over the houses and I thought to my self it must of been the person who does his tricks at out local palying field but went round there and he was not there the object was still there in the sky and definitely told my self it is a ufo I told every person in my family but no one believed me
But in 2014 i was living in Worcestershire England uk with my wife and son I saw the object again ever since my first encounter I can not sleep until 3-5 in morning I need help thanks and now I have moved back to Herefordshire where I saw the object but now im in a different village now

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
...I can not sleep until 3-5 in morning....
You cannot sleep. Is it out of fear or excitement? Let me assume fear, but I'm hoping to let you experience excitement instead.

I reference a YouTube video above that you especially should watch. It is almost an hour and a half, so I'll assume you actually won't watch it, so here is what you'd learn from it:

Two orientations of UFOs visit us. Those that are here in disobedience (yes, God has told them to stay away) cannot and do not hurt you.

For more info on what I say below, see YouTube videos on the subject by Howard Storm who was told this in his NDE:

The bad UFOs cannot and do not hurt you if you invoke the name of Jesus. Do it to help you sleep. The good UFOs visit us to prevent nuclear war. They have prevented nuclear war ever since nuclear weapon use in 1945. This is the exciting part.

Urquiola

BANNED
Jan 18, 2020
Visit site
Hi my name is Ashley skyrme I was about 8-9 years old I saw something in the sky where I used to live It was daylight the object was at least a sky scraper Height or even more higher it was a saucer shap and it was just hovering over the houses and I thought to my self it must of been the person who does his tricks at out local palying field but went round there and he was not there the object was still there in the sky and definitely told my self it is a ufo I told every person in my family but no one believed me
But in 2014 i was living in Worcestershire England uk with my wife and son I saw the object again ever since my first encounter I can not sleep until 3-5 in morning I need help thanks and now I have moved back to Herefordshire where I saw the object but now im in a different village now
This looks as close to a PTSD, it has a natural history, will fade, and several therapy approaches. An easy one is considering it a phobia-like disorder, where good results come from 'desensitization', repeated exposure to the triggering agent, not easy in your case. It can be proposed that in your first UFO sight, crew inside contacted or detected you in a way unnoticed to you, they may be paying a follow-up visit, or a salutation one. Say them good morning, evening or night, as it corresponds, and let them know you'll remember them in your prayers. Blessings +

Urquiola

BANNED
Jan 18, 2020
Visit site
There is enough evidence some UFOs are better explained as machines coming form out of our world, no interest in going any further, besides it's possible only for those able to meet aliens in outer space, having technology for flying to the planets and stars, and much less goverments would have advantages for surch a public statement, 'The day the Earth stood still' type of visit simply will never happen, aliens and us will have nothing but harm from it. Blessings +

Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
Try Melatonin 5-10mg. You an buy it online. You can't have been the only person to see it.

Jul 10, 2020
Visit site
The various governments have said UFO's arent real for years. They have lied about many other things so why not trust them now...suddenly. They have such a great track record.

We really should vote them into complete power so they can dictate our lives from birth to death. they have been so good at what they are in "control" of now.