Black holes shouldn't echo, but this one might. Score 1 for Stephen Hawking?

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
When two black holes merge, and presumably when a hole and a condensed object or two condensed objects merge, there must be a period when two or more singularities exist within a single event horizon. That would make the horizon non spherical and presumably radiating. I presume this is the mechanism for the "ring-down" radiation from black hole mergers. Something similar must occur when two condensed but not singular objects merge, and this signal could be the "echo" claimed to be detected in this report. I don't have the math needed to predict the shape of such a signal, and must ask the relevant community for assistance.

Reactions: dylan king
Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
Wouldn't the data need to include what the two star masses are doing prior to the collision to measure the intial sound of their effect to the space relative to what's going on inside in their atmosphere and around it. Space is very noise we listen it to it 24/7 for alien life if that's able to move through the vastness of universe and not get sucked into the numerous black holes ornobsorbed by all the material or mass es of objects then it must be bouncing all around out their off them hence should show echoing or the possibilities their of. Take your Bluetooth speaker for example put it in a container with space it find a way to amplify and echo outward where theirs openings to more space. The atoms from the collition may not get destroyed but seperate and reform with other causing a share in formation outside of the vaccum kinda how a mirror does with our visuals when looking upon us making a sound but doesn't produce it. Possibly their is a foreign object or thing producing the now said recorded or remembered or coded noises and sounds just like we write music then play it letting the echo of music one hears in their head to escape into reality and that mimmictry of your mind has to be as peculiar as a simple stuff their trying to say is how the black holes is acting after the choas of the collisions. I mean take Jupiter for example it sounds creapy how does that sound escape it's immensive gravational pull even. Put your blue tooth in a shop vac it still plays and is muffled attachments of different types to the hose make it produce difference and carried sounds of the oringal produced sounds and music. Even more so if change the direction. All things in space move and spin it's not anything like say two cars colliding. They collide grind exploide elements are super heated and conducted etc the series of events I bet microscopically is even more insane Thane a brain scan witch is only way u can see the mind kinda witch I believe is one in the same with space or what we are looking for in the sence of dark matter to be like the paper to the pen in the universe the coding has to be applicable to something or it can't be like you can't hammer a nail in space to hang a picture but planets and I think all Rocky and gas bodies have poles. Bipolism is very predominate in all things all well as medians or the 3 with that u get any combination positive or negative in all 10direction this is because = is off spring the sum of or both all in the same in any equation and the vaiousence are what the variable or letter represent in a formula. Like look a the formulas as a whole if the environment telling you information about one environment but them themselves and you viewing them make up its own. I would really like to know what the considering factors in the past present in future of these expearaments. Zoom in and out what all invited in the spacial environment around them and what was in between the source and the instrument gathering the information. Compare it to a whale or other strange noises echoing in the waters and the vs the echoing of a stomping elephant communicating. Their might be some hidden factors key and formulaization or see something that effect ls relevently as misterous to this but on a smaller scale. The partial colider seems to be of us as well.

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
Wouldn't the data need to include what the two star masses are doing prior to the collision to measure the intial sound of their effect to the space relative to what's going on inside in their atmosphere and around it. Space is very noise we listen it to it 24/7 for alien life if that's able to move through the vastness of universe and not get sucked into the numerous black holes ornobsorbed by all the material or mass es of objects then it must be bouncing all around out their off them hence should show echoing or the possibilities their of. Take your Bluetooth speaker for example put it in a container with space it find a way to amplify and echo outward where theirs openings to more space. The atoms from the collition may not get destroyed but seperate and reform with other causing a share in formation outside of the vaccum kinda how a mirror does with our visuals when looking upon us making a sound but doesn't produce it. Possibly their is a foreign object or thing producing the now said recorded or remembered or coded noises and sounds just like we write music then play it letting the echo of music one hears in their head to escape into reality and that mimmictry of your mind has to be as peculiar as a simple stuff their trying to say is how the black holes is acting after the choas of the collisions. I mean take Jupiter for example it sounds creapy how does that sound escape it's immensive gravational pull even. Put your blue tooth in a shop vac it still plays and is muffled attachments of different types to the hose make it produce difference and carried sounds of the oringal produced sounds and music. Even more so if change the direction. All things in space move and spin it's not anything like say two cars colliding. They collide grind exploide elements are super heated and conducted etc the series of events I bet microscopically is even more insane Thane a brain scan witch is only way u can see the mind kinda witch I believe is one in the same with space or what we are looking for in the sence of dark matter to be like the paper to the pen in the universe the coding has to be applicable to something or it can't be like you can't hammer a nail in space to hang a picture but planets and I think all Rocky and gas bodies have poles. Bipolism is very predominate in all things all well as medians or the 3 with that u get any combination positive or negative in all 10direction this is because = is off spring the sum of or both all in the same in any equation and the vaiousence are what the variable or letter represent in a formula. Like look a the formulas as a whole if the environment telling you information about one environment but them themselves and you viewing them make up its own. I would really like to know what the considering factors in the past present in future of these expearaments. Zoom in and out what all invited in the spacial environment around them and what was in between the source and the instrument gathering the information. Compare it to a whale or other strange noises echoing in the waters and the vs the echoing of a stomping elephant communicating. Their might be some hidden factors key and formulaization or see something that effect ls relevently as misterous to this but on a smaller scale. The partial colider seems to be of us as well.
Oh I wanted to add on to the collision of bodies and how they collide remember outside and inside a lot of them or different consistency of molt rock and cores spinning in different direction I'm not sure if that is taken into consideration or how far out are the masses meatured and by what means? They both have different say area of effects depending on what your measuring like it's heat atmosphere or light bands or fire spouts etc or all combined factor as they move closer the area of effects merger is going to produce new causes and effects prior to and actual collision of material.
PS dont report me to a physictrist I've already been through that but without someone like me we'd have no universal theorizations or anything some of us have to think up this stuff while the others live their say normal lives and don't think for a second about it in their lifetime. You can't have evens with out odds and vice versa

The signal is interesting but the false detection rate is much higher than Ligo chooses for events - but of course we are looking at a correlation with such so that may be passable.

Their own analysis mention the modern black firewall hypothesis among others, which is more appetizing than Hawking's analysis of "fuzz".

When two black holes merge, and presumably when a hole and a condensed object or two condensed objects merge, there must be a period when two or more singularities exist within a single event horizon. That would make the horizon non spherical and presumably radiating. I presume this is the mechanism for the "ring-down" radiation from black hole mergers. Something similar must occur when two condensed but not singular objects merge, and this signal could be the "echo" claimed to be detected in this report. I don't have the math needed to predict the shape of such a signal, and must ask the relevant community for assistance.

The generic ring down mechanism is located outside the event horizon AFAIK, but seems hard to model - event horizons are global properties (but yeah, so is the coupling near field to free wave of antennas, so YMMV). To get a gravity wave source you need a quadrupole mass energy distribution, but you get that from the merging fields (or potentials, if you want to use those).

Classically an event horizon is spherical if static, but I assume you are looking for something like this [ https://phys.org/news/2019-11-numerical-evidence-merger-motss-binary.html ]:

"In their study, published in Physical Review Letters, they collected observations that could offer exciting new insight into the merger of marginally outer trapped surfaces (MOTSs) in a binary black hole (BBH), a system consisting of two black holes in close orbit around each other.

"It is an underappreciated fact that event horizons are not really very useful for studying astrophysical properties of black hole mergers," the researchers told Phys.org via email. "What is much more useful are surfaces which go under the boring name of marginally outer trapped surfaces (marginal surfaces or MOTS in short). This uninteresting name hides their importance in understanding black holes.""

The MOTS is roughly the same as the inner horizon of real (rotating and/or charged) black holes, I think [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapped_surface , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reissner–Nordström_metric ]. You can handle them analytically if the black hole was collapsing spherically, which AFAIK is the odd case of gravity systems despite the inner heating - Rayleigh-Taylor instabilities [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayleigh-Taylor_instabilities ] are overcome.

There is a video (and it tentatively justifies my MOTS = inner horizon identification).

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
That is not how science works. Sure, anything can inspire peer review published theory, but web comments are observably unlikely to do so.

Better leave science development to the scientists. You take care of yourself.

In reference to thinking different or questioning really not partially myself or comment. New to this and I don't want to have much content not relavent to an article but if you'd like to chat I'm ok with that. I have some interesting stuff I wrote including my own universe theorizations some stuff on center masses, solarplexis and metamorphosis amongst other theorizations, mathematical calculations,formulizations, and equations. Ancient writings scrolls, symbolism and calligraphy I'm into a lot as well.4 drawer cabinet full of stuff I'm into it all aspects from neuroplasticity neurologly micro organism and their world as well as obviously space and the universe.
Thanks btw for what it's seems is a concern for my health in your closing statement. I thought at first it was meant as an insult until I remembered my therapist mentioning sentence it was a bad attempt at a joke😂 but seriously it's not a joke and yes I admit I have overindulged in studies expiraments, papers and stuff and it effected my family life and earthly needs ,matters and affairs.