Bizarre Martian 'book' spotted by NASA's Curiosity rover

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
Strange shapes in the Martian terrain are a common sight, and always upon viewing the latest images I spot what looks vaguely like earthly forms.
My belief has always been that Mars was quite different 66 million years ago. I see a solar system pummeled in completeness. Earth experienced a planet-wide catastrophe changing forever the environment but remaining alive while the other planets such as Mars was shattered.
I will not dismiss the theory that even Venus was in another orbit at the time. Saturn gained rings though the current time element is stated as more like 100 MYA. Our solar system was rearranged and what we see today is more like what is left.
In short, the scars of many millions of years ago is evident all around us and accepted as a natural result of earthly evolution when the degradation wrought by cosmic circumstances remains.
This is what is left, not all there always was.

Reactions: Sébastien
Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
I know I have a formation-memory of being on Mars - suffering; how quite does revival from death-by-its-conditions ("Conditute"(?))
This is relevant dialog. It could be a natural impression of a distant and imprinted collective memory originating from actually existing upon Mars.
Just an interesting observation; perhaps the biblical account of Noah and all that transpired was actually the journey from Mars to earth containing all genetic information to restart a biome on this sister planet.
Farfetched? maybe not entirely.

Feb 22, 2023
Visit site
This is relevant dialog. It could be a natural impression of a distant and imprinted collective memory originating from actually existing upon Mars.
Just an interesting observation; perhaps the biblical account of Noah and all that transpired was actually the journey from Mars to earth containing all genetic information to restart a biome on this sister planet.
Farfetched? maybe not entirely.
I am gladly for Digital Mail as I am quite unnerved* (From innerved) (Torn from* (From form) the possibility of innervation (And I do not like to communicate like such, I mulch add); but you are quite correctly in-stating: "I am not mistaken: there is life before "God" but not: "Gid" and his preferred-name: "Zeuz" and an unfortunate-other: ["Meduzsa "or" Medzusza"] ((Me twelve------yo)?): but his Odinn didn't greate the universe, neither!! :|)