Biological impacts of the Migrating Poles

Some species use magnetic signals to migrate.
Dogs use magnetic north to decide which way to urinate.
The magnetic poles create a barrier to cosmic radiation. I believe much of the radiation is forced to the poles which are uninhabitted. As the barrier changes, will certain spots have higher cancer rates? More problems with electronics?

What are we doing about this?

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
"What are we doing about this? "

Can't speak for anybody else, but I'm holding my breath until my face turns red — and writing to my congressman.

Surely one of those things will deal with the problem.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Some species use magnetic signals to migrate.
Dogs use magnetic north to decide which way to urinate.
The magnetic poles create a barrier to cosmic radiation. I believe much of the radiation is forced to the poles which are uninhabitted. As the barrier changes, will certain spots have higher cancer rates? More problems with electronics?

What are we doing about this?
Dogs dont use Magnetic north to make decisions which urinary exit direction should be adopted for bladder relief, they urinate on the Driest area they can locate, if against a tree for instance, the side to urinate upon, will be the driest, which the suns ray path will determine, as the side facing North will have less Moss, and fewer dew formations, upon that surface, ( if your tree is south of the Tropic of Cancer, and they will PEE on the other side, if the tree was south of Capricorn, hence, their TERRITORY will have a longer lasting emulation of scent...... They don't actually use the polar effects upon the earth, to make a decision which direction to: "let the goose loose".....

Reactions: petra4