bigfoot

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Bigfoot? , Is it a primitive species? Our world of science requires proof. That we don't have. I have theorized for years, theories unproven, just that, theory. I saw something recently during broadcast of the new expedition in Oregon, I believe others may not, have and what defies science as we know it. Question is what to believe myself? And what others believe or want to believe. question is who to tell without sounding rational.. any advice ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Truthseeker007
Bigfoot? , Is it a primitive species? Our world of science requires proof. That we don't have. I have theorized for years, theories unproven, just that, theory. I saw something recently during broadcast of the new expedition in Oregon, I believe others may not, have and what defies science as we know it. Question is what to believe myself? And what others believe or want to believe. question is who to tell without sounding rational.. any advice ?

I think they may reside in the 4th dimension and from time to time like when a radio station gets static they appear in this dimension for a short time.

Reactions: Cookieapple

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
I think they may reside in the 4th dimension and from time to time like when a radio station gets static they appear in this dimension for a short time.
I watched what I call a creature, for lack of a term we may someday refer to it not a bigfoot, Sasquatch, yeti , primate, or ape species, within feet of of the primatologist, and one of the searchers step out of thin air and disappear in to thin air as if a portal, infected, seen, or heard by either. Oddly as if it had an intelligence, a purpose, and was unaware of their proximidity to either. At least nine feet tall,

Reactions: Cookieapple
Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
Anthropologists need to publish in order to obtain research grants and tenure at universities (if they teach). Sasquatch is not a subject that any career minded scientist wishes to discuss except to make fun of the questioner.
First Nations have descriptions of this homonim going back centuries, furthermore accounts from explorers (French, American) during the early days describe massive human footprints in snow.
Between First Nation accounts and scientist explanations, I accept First Nations accounts.

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Anthropologists need to publish in order to obtain research grants and tenure at universities (if they teach). Sasquatch is not a subject that any career minded scientist wishes to discuss except to make fun of the questioner.
First Nations have descriptions of this homonim going back centuries, furthermore accounts from explorers (French, American) during the early days describe massive human footprints in snow.
Between First Nation accounts and scientist explanations, I accept First Nations accounts.
May I ask what a hominim is? And I have heard first nation accounts, I to ponder if their are accounts are more sacred they don't speak more of the hominim? And why? Able to leave footprint and vanish , it's as if it's trapped stepping in and out of a time unaware of why it is

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
These are inter dimension beings that fade in and out of our dimension. They have been seen by many here in NZ and I know a lot of people who are left "gifts" by them around their remote properties. By gifts I mean rocks and sticks arranged in certain ways

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
These are inter dimension beings that fade in and out of our dimension. They have been seen by many here in NZ and I know a lot of people who are left "gifts" by them around their remote properties. By gifts I mean rocks and sticks arranged in certain ways
Arranged as if to communicate some form of language, with meaning, as if some species of evolution , unable to stay materialized in our dimension of time,I saw its face, it's eyes, it's features, with covered hair, yet not seemingly primate of ape origin, but species of evolution. No one would believe I was sane, saying this, but it was on film, just seconds, and I hoped others saw it. Bigfoot, NO! A species? YES paranormal, , well at least not normal for sure. How, why, I don't know, I only know what I saw, like so many others, I just happen to notice the features, behavior,

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
May I ask what a hominim is? And I have heard first nation accounts, I to ponder if their are accounts are more sacred they don't speak more of the hominim? And why? Able to leave footprint and vanish , it's as if it's trapped stepping in and out of a time unaware of why it is
A homonim is us (homo sapiens), but also our extinct and perhaps not so extinct ancestors such as Bigfoot; that is if Bigfoot is from the Homo lineage.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Arranged as if to communicate some form of language, with meaning, as if some species of evolution , unable to stay materialized in our dimension of time,I saw its face, it's eyes, it's features, with covered hair, yet not seemingly primate of ape origin, but species of evolution. No one would believe I was sane, saying this, but it was on film, just seconds, and I hoped others saw it. Bigfoot, NO! A species? YES paranormal, , well at least not normal for sure. How, why, I don't know, I only know what I saw, like so many others, I just happen to notice the features, behavior,
New Zealand Maeroero (Ma'-e-raw-e-raw) New Zealand's Ancient Forest People is a Facebook group with many sightings of these "Bigfoot" and their glyphs

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
New Zealand Maeroero (Ma'-e-raw-e-raw) New Zealand's Ancient Forest People is a Facebook group with many sightings of these "Bigfoot" and their glyphs
I have attached an URL on the Maeroero

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
A reproductive population required to sustain a population of apes is quite large. Indonesian Orangutans number 15,000. This shrinks at a rate of 1,000 a year. That means 15 years will see their demise. Such a population of Bigfoot could not hide from people. They would be seen and revealed to the world.orangutan.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dk72
Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
You are quite correct in that a reproductive population is required to sustain a healthy population of Bigfoot.
I have attached an URL on the subject:

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
You are quite correct in that a reproductive population is required to sustain a healthy population of Bigfoot.
I have attached an URL on the subject:
I do not believe bigfoot, Sasquatch, whatever a people's refer to this thing is of ape origin , other than physical characteristics only certainly I agree with, it's behavior seems to a purpose and intelligence, we do not know, or evolution of a species , we may have never known to exist ever, this whatever it is couldn't elude people like it has, time, space is in play with this thing, SCIENCE is involved with this thing, to many variables, and theory, unable to be proven, hypothesis yet to be explored. Tribal ancestors know, I do know that, pieces of the mystery of bigfoot

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
It could have been a bear, as every time a "Bigfoot" fur sample was found, the fur was discovered to have come from bears, and in one case, a dog. Bears are very good at moving silently, contrary to their huge size.

Apr 27, 2020
Visit site
I first came across this word while reading the Tintin books at a library. That night I could barely sleep imagining it outside my window! This is a creature which has intrigued kids from many generations.