Before the beginning

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
Shall we ever be able to understand what was there before the universe took birth? If the Big Bang theory has to be believed, it all started with a single point where all the matter as we know today was packed up. But then where from all that matter arrived and how? What did the empty space looked like before that big crush?

If the ending is like everything tears apart from everything else then up to what span? What's there beyond that?

Hope humanity finds the answers before extinction...

Reactions: sacorivergraphics
Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
This is a great question. I firmly believe that the best answer is the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. This theory answers a lot of questions but the biggest one of all is where did we come from, what was here before our existence and it may even answer the question of consciousness. As we all know, the BBT ( Big Bang theory) explains the rapid acceleration of spacetime just after the event which likely occurred due to a quantum fluctuation...but “in” what? The Multiverse answers this question...our Universe is simply a bubble Universe that formed from said fluctuation in a higher dimensional space known as the Multiverse which is infinite in every respect, up, down, left, right and in all higher dimensional timelines. In turn it is quite likely that every bubble Universe is a parent to an infinite number of its own bubble Universes and those bubble Universes create their own bubble Universes and so on. Essentially the Multiverse is an infinitely unfolding fractalThis best explains how our Universe exists at all, a Universe that would otherwise appear to have been created via intelligent design, how else could it exist perfectly calibrated to birth life, let alone intelligent life. This removes the messy loose end of what came before our current Universe which removes the need for a creative hand. We just happen to find ourselves in this Universe because statistically it was inevitable that infinite quantum fluctuations should eventually spawn a life-sustainable Universe. And since the Multiverse is a higher dimensional, infinite construct then the odds are in our favor (obviously).

Now I do have a little bit of a problem with the idea that every time a conscious, sentient being makes a decision, a whole bubble Universe splits off on its own...I think it’s more likely that an alternate timeline is generated that continues to “run” its course parallel and unreachable. At least as far as we know.

So there are a few different types of Universe creation events:

1. Quantum Field Fluctuations
2. Creation of a “new” Universe from the collision of two or more bubble Universes
3. The creation of a new Universe form when a Universe that has just the right amount of matter and energy to create an expanding and contracting Universe

MSM

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Shall we ever be able to understand what was there before the universe took birth? If the Big Bang theory has to be believed, it all started with a single point where all the matter as we know today was packed up. But then where from all that matter arrived and how? What did the empty space looked like before that big crush?

If the ending is like everything tears apart from everything else then up to what span? What's there beyond that?

Hope humanity finds the answers before extinction...
Finally someone who thinks like me, creation of God, yes, and evolution began, probably after the great flood , or the nature evolution of species, plant, organism.the big bang, yes, matter, mass, it was void and without form, the deep, quess how many et organisms come to earth every day by way of space through our atmosphere, yes, scientific proven fact, we really don't understand more than alot. And that's not a terrible thing, it's really a small world in that sense of how we were taught ,

Reactions: Sidharth

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Finally someone who thinks like me, creation of God, yes, and evolution began, probably after the great flood , or the nature evolution of species, plant, organism.the big bang, yes, matter, mass, it was void and without form, the deep, quess how many et organisms come to earth every day by way of space through our atmosphere, yes, scientific proven fact, we really don't understand more than alot. And that's not a terrible thing, it's really a small world in that sense of how we were taught ,
1 scientist recently who uncovered a woolly mammoth up in the Antarctic buried in ice for around 800 years 2 days later he had some sort of a skin infection directly related to the woolly mammoth 2 days later he was flown to a hospital with a very serious skin infection that had been lying dormant for 800 years until the scientist came into contact with the woolly mammoth from 800 years ago he was able to contact that skin infection a very serious one at that. 800 years lying dormant an infection the moment is stuck up in less than 48 hours the man has a very serious infection and what you can die from and is flown to a hospital from the Antarctic that's how serious it was imagine how many more dinosaurs must have been thuggin up after hundreds and hundreds of years the people came into contact with other mammals other species other things out there we don't even know about yet and which things like that could be lying dormant just waiting to start living again proof of how long a certain type of organism can actually live just lying dormant but still very much alive and still very much dangerous right here on planet Earth imagine how many more come to our atmosphere every single day from out somewhere in space and what they bring we still don't know

Reactions: Carol Cleon
Nov 27, 2019
Visit site
1 scientist recently who uncovered a woolly mammoth up in the Antarctic buried in ice for around 800 years 2 days later he had some sort of a skin infection directly related to the woolly mammoth 2 days later he was flown to a hospital with a very serious skin infection that had been lying dormant for 800 years until the scientist came into contact with the woolly mammoth from 800 years ago he was able to contact that skin infection a very serious one at that. 800 years lying dormant an infection the moment is stuck up in less than 48 hours the man has a very serious infection and what you can die from and is flown to a hospital from the Antarctic that's how serious it was imagine how many more dinosaurs must have been thuggin up after hundreds and hundreds of years the people came into contact with other mammals other species other things out there we don't even know about yet and which things like that could be lying dormant just waiting to start living again proof of how long a certain type of organism can actually live just lying dormant but still very much alive and still very much dangerous right here on planet Earth imagine how many more come to our atmosphere every single day from out somewhere in space and what they bring we still don't know
Agree. Dormant only means asleep. All it takes is the right circumstances for it to revive. Same with viruses in permafrost.

We are very limited on what questions we can answer. Our knowledge of existence is only relational. The cause and the dynamic of the relationship is still un-known.

We have no clue to the cause and dynamic of charge rotation or movement. We can only measure where it moves. We relate to that. Why and how does it rotate? No one knows. Why does it continue to rotate, without energy being supplied?

We have no clue to the dynamic of emission, only the velocity after it.

We use the distortion of space to explain some relationships. But we have no idea why and how such a thing occurs. Or.......what property space has, to allow it to be distorted.

We discovered an electron over one hundred years ago. What does one look like? What in the heck powers the E and M field of this spec? Do we just say that it is intrinsic? Is that the scientific answer? So, we just put that mystery aside and theorize on the beginning of the universe?

How can we answer big questions, when we can't answer the small ones?

What is mass? E=mc2. What is m? We can only define mass, by the way it reacts. We have no clue what it is. How can one answer where and when it came, without knowing what it is?

All of our technology is done with relationship, not knowledge.

Reactions: VIRGO55

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
We are very limited on what questions we can answer. Our knowledge of existence is only relational. The cause and the dynamic of the relationship is still un-known.

We have no clue to the cause and dynamic of charge rotation or movement. We can only measure where it moves. We relate to that. Why and how does it rotate? No one knows. Why does it continue to rotate, without energy being supplied?

We have no clue to the dynamic of emission, only the velocity after it.

We use the distortion of space to explain some relationships. But we have no idea why and how such a thing occurs. Or.......what property space has, to allow it to be distorted.

We discovered an electron over one hundred years ago. What does one look like? What in the heck powers the E and M field of this spec? Do we just say that it is intrinsic? Is that the scientific answer? So, we just put that mystery aside and theorize on the beginning of the universe?

How can we answer big questions, when we can't answer the small ones?

What is mass? E=mc2. What is m? We can only define mass, by the way it reacts. We have no clue what it is. How can one answer where and when it came, without knowing what it is?

All of our technology is done with relationship, not knowledge.
Absouletly, i agree. I do believe in God had that role in the big bang, creation, beginning,evolution, the parting, it is written as, mass , space relevance in explaining . We have no knowledge of, your right. The 8TH Wonder , maybe it's us, planet Earth, if we choose. Knowledge reminds me, . And just believe their are reasons . Science is ALOT theory , even that we don't understand.

Absouletly, i agree. I do believe in God had that role in the big bang, creation, beginning,evolution, the parting, it is written as, mass , space relevance in explaining . We have no knowledge of, your right. The 8TH Wonder , maybe it's us, planet Earth, if we choose. Knowledge reminds me, . And just believe their are reasons . Science is ALOT theory , even that we don't understand.

i've never had any issues including God when contemplating evolution and other topics. The anti-sciencecrowd believe in limiting God and I do not believe in limiting Him/Her. After all, He never said how long those seven days of creation were or exactly how He created it all (the exact metjod). As David says in, I believe, the Psalms"Ä thousand years in thy sight are but a day"(or words to that effect).

"Finally someone who thinks like me, creation of God, yes, and evolution began, probably after the great flood , or the nature evolution of species, plant, organism."

Evolution began after the great flood?? What took place before that event to make the kangaroos in Australia and the polar bears thousands of miles away? And how did all the plants get to where they were? Surely, that was a tongue-in-cheek comment.

Reactions: reesiemarie920
I don't know how all the mass in this universe was made. But if all that mass was centered at the beginning, and then, if anything lowered the density of that mass,(such as a spin causing a spread perhaps) it would have started a one way decay of gravity. This decay rate would have been very fast at the beginning(causing large accelerations).......but as the mass spread, that rate would slow down, where it continues to fall at a slow rate now. And as the universe expands, that rate will slow also......but never stop. It's a one way trip.

High gravitational fields can cause red shift too. From the density of a long time ago. How dense could a 12 billion year old galaxy be? Only a billion years of spreading then. And probably moving at high velocity back then.

A fast release instead of a big bang. Thinking that the gravity coefficient and decay coefficient have been constant, is a lazy mistake. Gravity will probably turn out to be an indirect force, not a fundamental one. Set with density, not space-time. A non convergent point force. But convergent to a shell or an area with a radius, like the interior of the earth. A galaxy might have a similar gradient, helping to account for the apparent non conforming star velocities.

Astronomy is a guessing game.