Base 100 math/ 100 character language

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Base 100 math improves information density relative to a base 10 system by a factor of 10. 100 character language improves information density relative to English by a factor of 3 11/13. When will we decide we are done regurgitating information and calling it education, in favor of actually moving forward as a society? Language is not something we have already figured out any more than math is. There is literally infinite room for improvement. Such is the nature of an infinite universe.

Attachments

• 20201021_135416.jpg
    20201021_135416.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
I made a really stupid mental error in the original post prior to editing. It doesn't make me stupid any more than the mental gaffes each one of us makes every day. I do not practice doing math in my head and as a result I am dumber now than I was as an 11 year old. That is not how life is supposed to work. If we keep farming off intellectual tasks to automated systems we damn ourselves for eternity. And if you think that science is the only place to search for proof of infinity, think again. The proof is literally infinite, i.e. it is everything and everywhere, all the time. Call it religious dogma if you like, or maybe it's time we start putting our brains to work again.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Life is not as complicated as we make it seem. Finite observation of a singularity is the basis for all physics as we know it. Wake up people, this is not complicated.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
I have no intention on backing off. If scientists involved in the peer-review process cannot confront basic facts and continually demonstrate a tendency to reinforce each other's mistakes out of a primitive need for solidarity, it calls the entire scientific establishment into question. I am sick of seeing everybody sell out for their own sake and get reinforced by a mob of half-wits who refuse to confront reality. When you take $300 million from ADIDAS over 10 years, accept millions of dollars from FOX, or launch a brand owned by Nike that uses child labor and transfers the wealth of poor American minorities right into your own pocket, you perpetuate a system of inequality that has gotten completely out of hand due to the selfish priorities our culture embodies, and that extends to the rich as well as the poor. When people are desperate and selfish, upward mobility becomes random, which is EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED. And frankly I am starting to believe we don't even want solutions.