Astronomers find monster black hole devouring a sun's-worth of matter every day

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
A distant quasar that was initially mistaken for a star is actually one of the brightest and fastest-growing black holes ever seen.

Astronomers find monster black hole devouring a sun's-worth of matter every day : Read more
What is the
A distant quasar that was initially mistaken for a star is actually one of the brightest and fastest-growing black holes ever seen.

Astronomers find monster black hole devouring a sun's-worth of matter every day : Read more
12 billion years ago. Whatever happened to J0529-4351? This doesn't just fade away,
Objects such as this are being discovered regularly. Something doesn't seem right concerning then and now. The energies are like nothing now that exists.
Did these phenomena just fade in the sheer time involved? How could such encompassing objects not have engulfed creation to this day?
Too many energies monstrous in size and power. We safely look back into unimaginable circumstances which appear as merely a curiosity now.
I think there is more to the story than what humans can comprehend.

Reactions: Mikey7a
Feb 21, 2024
Visit site
Giovani, I am not college educated. Sadly, I didn't take a serious interest in this stuff until I retired. I was busy raising a family. That being said, your comment makes my head hurt. Can you elaborate so that a high schooler could follow what you are trying to say? Thanks!

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
Giovani, I am not college educated. Sadly, I didn't take a serious interest in this stuff until I retired. I was busy raising a family. That being said, your comment makes my head hurt. Can you elaborate so that a high schooler could follow what you are trying to say? Thanks!
Neither am I a college trained individual. My comments are prompted by reasoning other than my own. I can't take credit for them at all. Strange but true.
My view then is that the energies mentioned from scientific discovery make it impossible to accept the vast disconnect concerning then and now. Even taking into account the sheer time scale involved, it's easy to relate the unimaginable energies to mortal beings comfortably existing in a curious state, and not critically thinking
In short, these impossibly energetic forms didn't just go away.
They are much too massive to simply fade even billions of years later. These phenomena weren't fading by time. Our position in the cosmos has been unusually quiet for a suspicious amount of time.
Suspicious owing to the surrounding cosmic chaos, involving energies which would snuff life from this planet immediately. We are apparently within a charmed zone which has lasted many thousands of years.
I guess my point is, it's far past time the earth experiences an event of "everyday" cosmic origin. The kind which is common throughout.