Astronomers discover closest black hole to Earth. And you can 'see' it.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Every time that I see that there is a new finding that supports the greatest scientific theory of all time, I can't but feel that the true finder is Einstein. All modern scientists do is use technology and learn science principles. But Einstein was the Ali of Science. As M Ali said when he won his first Heavyweight Championship when he was a serious underdog like Einstein and his General Theory was to other scientist "I shocked the world!". Well, Albert, you surely shocked the world! Almost everything you said (except the one addition that your gut didn't want to put in) was correct. Every finding these modern astronomers make is because of you, Einstein.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Wouldn't the closest black hole be found at the center of our galaxy...
Currently the solar system is 26,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way, putting us 26,000 light years from the black hole in the center.
A black hole located only 1,000 light years from us is 26 times closer than the galactic center.
Millions upon millions of black holes are estimated to exist between us and the nucleus of the Milky Way, and just as many on the other side that are further away. Some guesses have more black holes than stars in the galaxy. Plausible, and since it is testable we will know for sure eventually.