Are we missing an opportunity to use unlimited wireless power?

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
If we set an environment with only coherent laser light, we should be able to power whatever we want as long as normal light is not getting in causing decoherence and preventing quantum weirdness events from happening.

This is how plants work with photosynthesis. Is another reason leaves are a dark green because they need the light to be absorbed but remain on the outside to prevent decoherence inside and halting the quantum photosynthesis event from happening?

I think electricity could leap out of water into air if both volumes are devoid of decoherence.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Sorry, I should have said "unhindered" not "unlimited". I just mean you could have freedom throughout the volume to use high wireless power. The coherent light is just so you can see in the volume without disturbing the quantum weirdness.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
I don't care what color the plant is, what matters is how opaque it is.

I don't care water is a horrible conductor. We haven't tried it without incoherent light. The electricity would be in superposition ..it doesn't matter the medium as long as the medium if filled with free particles.

Gringoz

BANNED
Oct 3, 2020
Visit site
If we set an environment with only coherent laser light, we should be able to power whatever we want as long as normal light is not getting in causing decoherence and preventing quantum weirdness events from happening.

This is how plants work with photosynthesis. Is another reason leaves are a dark green because they need the light to be absorbed but remain on the outside to prevent decoherence inside and halting the quantum photosynthesis event from happening?

I think electricity could leap out of water into air if both volumes are devoid of decoherence.
So you want a sterile ocean with electrocuted fish

Why

• Love
Reactions: jinn