Are coherent waves stereographic/warped projections onto a unit circle of an i,j plane? Fringes in the double slit were complex numbers starting at -1

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Fringes in the double slit were complex numbers starting at -1 and landing on a final panel at 0. The final panel is at half a mathematical sphere.

3D number example: 2.65 + 3.58i + 9.79j

Coherent waves are complex numbers being projected/mapped from a mathematical sphere to a circle.

Quaternion spheres are for spacetime. Coherent waves don't have access to spacetime so they are one step down. Quaternion example: 3.23 + 8.46i + 2.64j +3.38k. That extra number is the difference between coherence and decoherence. The whole equation becomes imaginary/coherent no real/scalar.

Could every wave collapsed atom be a quaternion sphere? Could black holes be generating enlarging quaternion spacetime spheres and atoms have to be inside it to wave collapse into mini quaternion spheres?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4EgbgTm0Bg

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Spacetime/Decoherence = Real #(Scalar) + i + j + k
Coherence = i + j + k

Decoherence or Wave Collapse = Real Number or Scalar + i + j + k,
Coherent Vector or Plane Waves = i + j + k, Does this bridge QM with GR?
Adding a Real Number (from Spacetime access) to a plane wave causes decoherence?

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
In the double slit experiment, a pure mathematical sphere, filled with every possible path the coherent vector wave could have, exits both slits. The two spheres interfere at the intersections of the possible paths?

Coherent/Plane waves are a wave of all possible paths.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Can spacetime be represented/described by quaternion spheres?

If nothing is real, do quaternion spheres (aka spacetime) project what we consider physical?

If coherent waves are virtually/mathematically every sensible path, is a double slit causing interference with possible paths?

i + j + k is describing a mathematical sphere that coherent vector waves are aimed at the center unit circle on the i,j plane. We now have math for the unobservable side of QM.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
I think I just figured out how unobserved waves can know if they will have a decoherence event in their path.
Every coherent wave has a math sphere using three points i,j,k. The sphere is what receives a real number variable to swap the particle before it starts to move.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Does an unobserved wave know it will have a decoherence event in its path by the mathematical sphere of all sensible paths? The sphere is receiving a real number variable to decohere the wave to a wave packet before it starts to move.

This clarifies pilot wave theory.

A second separate decoherence event in the path of a particle starts a new mathematical sphere. This is why a which way eraser has fringes.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Our entire reality is a mathematical projection one way or another. Physical objects are made of atoms projected onto quaternion spheres.

Is the difference between QM and GR the type of sphere used by the object? An object going from coherent to decoherent would be a 3D sphere to a quaternion sphere. A 3D sphere becomes a quaternion sphere with the addition of a real number variable.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Can quantum weirdness events occur because coherent waves don't have a real number variable? Can coherent waves tunnel because its sphere of all sensible paths extends past the barrier?

Do two entangled waves use the same 3D sphere?

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Can a cone of all sensible paths of coherent waves, decohere into a quaternion sphere with the addition of a real number variable from the fabric of spacetime?

The flat part of the mathematical cone becomes the unit circle of the i,j plane in the middle of the sphere, which is parallel to the point of origin. The unit circle is the max width and height of the sphere. The point of the cone is the point of origin.

The cone shrinks at the decoherence event with the same scale to the size of the object.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Spacetime bubbles are still my black hole made quaternion spheres, but a particle isn't going to have spin unless it's inside a spacetime sphere. The spin gives the illusion of physicality.

Do atoms of dark matter have spin? Does access to spacetime mean time to spin and appear physical?

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Spin is the difference between coherence and decoherence.

Can wave collapse be described as a wave packet inside a focused cone of sensible paths with the flat part of the cone being a circle that starts to spin as it gains access to time? Does the spinning circle form a quaternion sphere?

Last edited: