Are Active Cigarette Smokers Immune To COVID-19???

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Researchers are dumbfounded over the Chinese Research findings that active cigarette smokers in Wuhan are almost absent from the ranks of those most effected by COVID-19. How could those with the most likely damaged respiratory tracts and lungs escape the ravages of the coronavirus. Even now Researchers are studying the possible effects of nicotine on the coronavirus and ultimately missing the obvious. As per my previous Post of “The Only Weapon We Have Against COVID-19 Is Heat” the answer is quite clear, every time a smoker inhales, they are unwittingly giving their lungs a Hyperthermic Treatment of hot smoke and heating up their lungs enough to prevent the coronavirus from replicating. The overwhelming evidence in my post of “People Are Dying Of COVID PNEUMONIA Because of Lung Temperature” with hypothermic sedentary seniors and people who live, work and commute in cold outdoor AND refrigerated environments, All experiencing cold lungs and being the hardest hit with COVID PNEUMONIA. The evidence keeps getting stronger and stronger, the Key to COVID-19 is Temperature and Heat.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Here is the link that references the research into the study of why active smokers are disproportionately not affected by COVID-19 with the suggestion that it could be the nicotine that is responsible for the immunity.

Personally I believe that any type of Hyperthermic Treatment to the lungs (which smoking definitely is) is effective in reducing the ability of the virus to replicate in the lungs. This continued recommendation by the WHO to take fever reducing drugs for comfort for those that are fighting the virus goes against everything I have read about fever triggering our immune systems to fight infections. It seems to work for every other mammal on earth, why are they ignoring it for humans and even shutting it down with drugs. In fact, fever has never even been suggested as a possible treatment for COVID-19, WHY IS THAT? They keep touting that there is virtually NO treatment approved for treating the disease and yet they ignore and destroy the one thing that 100 million years of evolution gave us for free. WHY IS THAT?

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Cigarette smoke but not nicotine activates Nrf2 gene transcription factor that is generally regarded as a master regulator of inflammation, anti-oxidants and immune regulation. It is included in the Covid 19 Adenosine Deaminase Deficiency post I added to this forum in the last couple of days but right towards the end of my video presentation. Basically, the excess of Angiotensin II because of disrupted ACE2 enzyme switches off Nrf2. Because cigarette smoke is harmful, it is able to bypass the blockage to switch on the gene to counter-regulate inflammation and other adverse effects which are actually beneficial in this instance however unlikely it may seem.
The other possibility is that smokers are accustomed to respiratory difficulties and cold so are less likely to attend hospital and also much less likely to be put on a ventilator which may even reduce chances of survival. They also are more likely to have increased mucous which can engulf viruses and reduces their ability to infect, perhaps it is a combination of all three.
It may interest you to note that the UK 'BAME' population smoke 1/2 as much as the white and mixed group yet are 3x more likely to be admitted to hospital with similarly bad prognosis. The other factor I have in my sights for that is the prevalence in that group of G6PD deficiency - it is an enzyme that is only two steps away from Adenosine Deaminase which is well known to lead to Severe Combined Immune Deficiency and is implicated in Kawasaki Disease now being observed in children positive for SARS CoV2.